~The AsterAwards~ ✨Horror Results✨

RESIDENT EVIL: FIELD OF BLOOD

Title- 7/10 

Cover- 7/10 

Blurb- 8/10 

Plot- 10/15 

Creativity- 10/15 

Grammar- 10/15 

Characters- 3/5 

Interaction with readers- 5/5 

An overall review- 8/15 

Total Points- 68/100

Review- The title of the book is a sure draw to existing and curious Resident Evil fans and it's evident from the comments that it's successful. The cover since it gets a thumbtack-sized view could've been clearer and better color-combined. It doesn't evoke a horror feel as much as predicting a set of romance maybe. The blurb is efficient in describing the book and pulling readers in, along with listing its achievements so far.The plot since it heavily draws from the cult series can't be termed original but is loyal to it. 

The creativity displayed by the author is better in terms of the storyline than the choices the characters make. Her knowledge and rich use of vocabulary deserve a mention and praise.  The author is quite polite, active, and enlightening in her interactions with readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COCYTUS 

Title 8/10 

Cover 8/10 

Blurb 8 /10 

Plot 12 /15 

Creativity 14/15 

Grammar 14/15 

Characters 5 /5 

Interaction with the readers 4/5 

An overall review 12 /15 

Total points- 85/100 

Review- The title of the book being after the main component of the story is crisp and memorable. The cover is relevantly designed and artistic though the author's name could've been bolder. It evokes the feel of intrigue. The blurb is efficient in describing the book and pulling readers in, along with listing its achievements so far. The plot though historically inspired is original and observant. The creativity displayed by the author is on point and precise. 

The chill that runs on your spine during the first 4 chapters is subtle but compellingly draws you in. Her knowledge and rich use of vocabulary are something to look up to.The author is quite polite, active, and enlightening in her interaction with readers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~