~The AsterAwards~ ✨Fanfiction Results✨

WHIRLWIND GIRL

Title: 10/10

Cover: 5/10

Blurb: 5/10

Plot: 6/15

Creativity: 5/15

Grammar: 7/15

Characters: 2/5

Interaction with the reader: 1/5

An overall view: 5/15

Total points: 45/100

Review: The book was okay. I personally didn't dislike it but I didn't love it either. Lots of things need to be changed, the writing style, grammar, and more. And please do avoid putting the pictures in the middle of the story as it disturbs the reading flow. Still good job. I'm sure you'll do great in the future!!

And please don't take the criticism badly, I'm just trying to help, and make you a better writer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAYDREAM

 Title: 10/10 

 Cover: 10/10 

 Blurb: 8/10 

 Plot: 10/15 

 Creativity: 10/15 

 Grammar: 10/15 

 Characters: 3/5 

 Interaction with the reader: 2/5 

 An overall review: 9/15 

 Total points: 72/100 

The storyline is nice, quite creative. But I wasn't a huge fan of the writing style. The "...." aren't really appropriate for writing a book, the same goes with the "@" please just write "at" that would look much more appropriate. And please do avoid putting so my pictures in the middle, it disturbs the flow of reading. And don't do the bold text with the dialogues, please. 

I like the characters, they are nicely developed. Overall you're doing a good job, so keep it up! And please don't take the criticism badly, I'm just trying to help, and make you a better writer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIGH SCHOOL LOVE

 Title: 6/10 

 Cover: 7/10 

 Blurb: 6/10 

 Plot: 12/15 

 Creativity: 10/15 

 Grammar: 14/15 (great work) 

 Characters: 4/5 

 Interaction with the reader: 4/5 

 An overall review: 13/15 

 Total points: 75/100 

 Review: I'm really liking this story so far. The characters are nice, I'm impressed with the grammar too, but I'd like to say, please don't use too many exclamations (! and ?) only two or three marks are fine. And please avoid this adding too many stutters too (ex: w-w-what) only one is fine. 

 Otherwise, great job! I enjoyed it. And please don't take the criticism badly, I'm just trying to help, and make you a better writer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIFE WOULD BE SWEETER

 Title: 10/10 

 Cover: 8/10 

 Blurb: 8/10 

 Plot: 9/10 

 Creativity: 13/15 

 Grammar: 15/15 (perfect) 

 Characters: 2/5 

 Interaction with the reader: 3/5 

 An overall review: 12/15 

 Total: 85/100 

 Review: I love this book. It's very nice, creative, and chill. I like how there isn't "drama." The grammar is on point. But I think you should add more details to how the characters and the surroundings look like. I couldn't really visualize it in my head. Still, great job!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABANDONED

 Title: 7/10 

 Cover: 6/10 

 Blurb: 8/10 

 Plot: 8/10 

 Creative: 12/15 

 Grammar: 14/15 

 Characters: 3/5 

 Interaction with the reader 4/5 

 An overall review: 13/15 

 Total points: 79/100 

Review: The book is nice, it's interesting and good to read. The writing is very good too. But it would have been better if you added a bit more imagery at some places. Otherwise, I don't think there is much to say. Great job!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEGEND OF ZELDA: DARK TOMBS

Title: 8/10 

Cover: 10/10 

Blurb: 7/10 

Plot: 7/10 

Creativity: 9/15 

Grammar: 9/15 

Characters: 2/5 

Interaction with the reader: 2/5 

An overall review: 10/15 

Total: 69/100 

Review: It is a good book, the writing is nice. But there needs to be some work with the grammar, like capitals, and check spellings, cause they sometimes change the meaning. Example: "now" instead of "know." Otherwise, the book is good! Good work! And please don't take the criticism badly, I'm just trying to help, and make you a better writer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~