~The AsterAwards~ ✨Science Fiction Results✨

ALIEN DIARIES 

Title- 9 

Cover- 6 

Blurb- 9 

Plot- 14.5 

Creativity- 14 

Grammar- 15 

Characters- 5 

Interaction with readers- 4.5 

Overall overview- 14 

Total- 91/100 

 REVIEW: I really enjoyed this story. The way the writer shuffled between the past and the present made a whole lot of sense. The writing style is really nice too. I just think a better cover that portrays a little about the book would be okay. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A DYING UNIVERSE

Title- 9.5 

Cover- 7 

Blurb- 8.5 

Plot- 14 

Creativity- 13.5 

Grammar- 14 

Characters- 5

Interaction with readers- 4 

Overall overview- 13.5 

Total- 89/100 

 REVIEW: This is another really good book. I loved the introductory chapter, really really captivating. Just spotted few mistakes here and there, which a little editing would do justice to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KING EDEN 

Title- 9 

Cover- 7.5 

Blurb- 9 

Plot- 15 

Creativity- 15 

Grammar- 15 

Characters- 5 

Interaction with readers- 5 

Overall overview- 13.5 

 Total- 94/100 

 REVIEW: I really enjoyed this book. A very not cliché sci-fi. I really loved how the author handled the character development. The description of the characters and their actions, as well as emotions, was well portrayed and very detailed and I could easily relate with each scene. A perfect book for a perfect day! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KOMOREBY 

Title- 9.5 

Cover- 9.0 

Blurb- 10 

Plot- 15 

Creativity- 13.5 

Grammar- 15 

Characters- 5 

Interaction with readers- 5 

Overall overview- 14.5

 Total- 96.5/100 

 REVIEW: I was really captivated by the title of this book. Really very unusual and I think it got me attracted to the book. The blurb is also one of the best I've read, very detailed and straight to the point. it also piques the reader's inquisitiveness. A really nice story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MR HUNCHBACK'S THEATER SHOW: UNTIL  

Title- 9.5 

Cover- 9.5 

Blurb- 7 

Plot- 13 

Creativity- 13 

Grammar- 10 

Characters- 5 

Interaction with readers- 5 

Overall overview- 13 

 Total- 85/100 

 REVIEW: I really love the cover of this book. Very eye candied. The characters were well portrayed and the story also has a good plot. My only problem was the grammatical structure and use. it became very confusing at a point due to the numerous grammatical errors. I think the author needs to really edit the book accordingly. otherwise, the story was really interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~