𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Is he okay?" Quackity asked again, more stern than before

"He's unresponsive" Sapnap answered "Now talk."

"I'm sorry! Okay?" Quackity said and looked at everyone "I didn't know he was going to take George"

"But yet you still stuck with him in the garage?" Karl asked

"Listen to me and lemme be frank with you guys. He's scarier than you. I would rather not get murdered tonight because I went with the people he wants to kill" Quackity said, looking between everyone

Dream walked up to him "You know the only reason I'm not beating the shit out of you right now is because I'm a human. And I would like to keep my pride. But if you ever pull something like that again, I will put my axe through your skull"

Quackity looked at him, not seeming to be scared or intimidated, but definitely not going to argue with him. He put his hands up again "I didn't know he was going to do this guys. If I did I wouldn't have gone along with it- you know that. I wouldn't do anything like this to George-"

"Well, you kinda did" Wilbur chimed in "Would you like to explain how Techno knew where we lived?" 

Quackity shook his head "I told Phil. He's the person that convinced me to come back to you guys in the first place. Also, the guy that took George" he defended

Dream scoffed and shook his head, walking back over to the wall and leaning on it "How did Techno know to take Goerge?"

"So-" Quackity took a deep breath "Skeppy was taking a walk one night and saw you and George. He must've told Technoblade and he just put two and two together. As much of a psychopath he is, he's not an idiot"

Dream rolled his eyes even though it sent waves of pain through his head "Fuck my life"

Quackity looked at everyone "What else do you want to know?"

Tommy spoke up "How bad is The Blade hurt?"

"Pfft- that's a loaded question" Quackity mumbled "Uh, pretty bad. Dream probably broke his wrist" he answered

"No shit?" Tommy asked and looked surprised "Just as bad as Dream?"

"Yeah," Quackity said and laughed a little "You put up a hell of a fight"

Dream didn't say anything for a while, nobody knew what to say "Why are you here now?" he asked

Quackity sighed "I needed to talk to you guys, and explain"

"What else can you say? You helped Techno and you didn't side with your friends" Karl said

"You're all my friends!" Quackity raised his voice, not in a mean way, but to get his point across "I love all of you. Techno saved me. You guys loved me"

"How can you be friends with Techno?" Karl asked, rolling his eyes

Quackity leaned back against the wall "He's actually not that bad"

Dream scoffed and pushed himself off the wall "I can't be here right now. Someone tell me when George wakes up" Dream mumbled, grabbing his stuff and walking out the door

❗️ (start)

Here I am again. In darkness. I continued to walk around, calling for people's names and sinking further and further into my own head

There were footsteps behind me. I turn around but nothing's there. "Hello?"

Then there were more footsteps behind me. It sounded like they were running circles around me, but they also sounded so far away. I turn back around but nothing was there "Who's there?"