Breaths stopped ❤❤❤🥰🥰

Today was a new day, bondita wanted to start her life anew . She wanted to forget anirudh but her heart was lost somewhere. In the inner of hearts she knew ,she yearned for him . ❤❤ Bondita completed her aarti and got ready for court. " Are bondita sun to ruk jaa. Aaj teri zindagi ka ek naya safar shuru horaha hai. Kachehri jaanay say pehle ye dahi aur shakar khalay. Acha Shagun hota hai. " 😊 Smiling thakumaa fed her with it. Bondita was about to leave when thakumaa stopped her. " Acha sun bondita. Ek baat sun meri. Mujhe pata hai tu Anirudh babu say buhat naaraz hai. Unsay baat nai karna chahti hai tu. Magar meri baat hamesha yaad rakhna bondita , jaise Anirudh babu tere liye puri duniya say lad gayay na Waise hum mai say kabhi koi nai ladsakta. Unhone nay tere liye buhat kuch kiya hai unhone hi tujhe is kabil banaya hai bondita. Tu kabhi bhi unka ye karz nai chuka payay gi. Aur na hum. Agar Anirudh babu tujhse maafi mange gay unhe maaf kardaina. Unhone bi buhat saha hai tujhse door reh kar. Maine unki ankhon mai kal wo tadap dekhi bondita. Wo teri buhat parwana kartay hai bondita. " Bonditas eyes watered and she simply nodded her head and left for court while wiping her tears.😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺. Thakumaa saw her retreating figure and said, " Hey durga maa aaj meri bondita ko uski khushiyaan waapas diladay. Jaanti hun ki uski khushi,us ki hasi, us ka pyaar sab uske sakhaa babu hai. Unhe mila de maa. Bas yahi dua hai." 🥺🥺🥺❤❤
Bondita reached the court and she got a very big and warm welcome . Every fellow barrister Congratulated her and no more demeaned her ability. Atlast bondita proved that girls are very very able . Everyone was Congratulating her and shaked hands with her. Suddenly a paper fell down from her file due to the wind and she bended to pick it up. Her hairs flew due to the air in all directions, the sunlight making her skin glow and her kohl rimmed eyes getting irritated due to the hair. Her full grown pink lips , her sleek figure, her beauty left someone coming in the room so speechless and spellbound that he couldn't react for a while but then he recovered and went to help her. 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤. Bondita picked the paper up and another newly joined barrister tried to help her in gathering her papers. " Thanks a lot for the help. You.... " 😊😊" Its ok , mention not. And I am barrister Anishk ,Anishk Parihaar. I have newly joined ,today only. And u dont need to introduce herself. U are the very very famous barrister bondita das. Right. Congratulations by the way miss bondita. " Thanks a lot Anishk and please call me Bondita . Miss bondita sounds so weird." They shared a laugh .
😃😃😃🙂
" Okay so let's get started. Anishk u know ur cabin na. And yes if u need anything straightaway come to me. Aaj say Mia buhat busy rahu gi. Itnay cases Aayayy haina kal say. " " Acha bondita suno to . If u dont mind can we be friends . I mean I m totally new here. To meri kisi say jaan pehchan bi nai haina. So that's why. Otherwise......." " Shut up anishk . Batak ki chonch kha kar aayay ho kya subah. Kitna boltay ho. Non stop patar patar. And obviously we are friends. Ye bi koi puchnay ki baat hai. Ab jaldi kaam par lagjao warna yahi pay tumhari baaton mai lag jayay gay hum." 🙂🙂🙂🙂. Smiling bondita made Anishk go mum in a minute. Bondita left towards her cabin which coincidentally she was alloted with Anishk. Anishk was amazed and smitten by her carelessness, joviality, beauty ,simplicity and not at all egoistic nature. Smiling towards her direction he muttered to himself, " Isay pehle kabhi tumhari jaisi ladki say nai mila ho bondita. I hope our friendship leads to something beautiful. Ek baat to sach hai u are becoming someone very special to me in no time. " ❤❤❤🥰🥰 (Little did he know he was going to face the biggest volcano alive on earth urf Mr Anirudh roy Chaudhary. 😉😉😉😉😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥Not yet but definitely very very soon.)

)