Chapter 1

June 15, 2017
Kenza💕

                me
                                               Hey baby
                                                 bae
        bro i know you see me texting you😐
6:27 AM
TaurusWhore🥰
fuck you want
6:58 AM
              me
                                                    dick
6:58 AM
TaurusWhore🥰
it's not even 7 pls leave me alone 😭
6:59 AM

                end of conversation.
————————————————————
Taurus and i have been friends since middle school, now we in high school. We currently seniors, i thank god this shit finally over. I can't stand these bitches😭. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, i did my hygiene, then picked out an outfit to wear. As i rubbed some lotion on my arms i heard someone approximating themselves to the my door. It was Taurus slut ass, i swear this nigga change his hoes like his boxers.

"Yo ass still ain't ready, it's 7:34 hurry the fuck up." Taurus said as i grabbed my airpods and stored them in my bookbag.

"Can't you talk softer and stop cussing? 😔 I don't know how your bitches can stand you" I said.

"How you want me to talk?
Honey boo boo can you hurry up? 🥺🥺 we gon be late boo boo🥺🥺.
fuck outta hea😭" Taurus replied sarcastically.

"ew BAHAJAHAHAJA, bae let's go" i said while heading myself downstairs.

We left my house, i locked the door since my mother had already left to work and we then started walking towards the bus stop.

"i told you to stop calling me that shit" Taurus said as we walked to school.

"why?" i said with a straight face.

"cuz i'm not your bae, baby, and whatever bs you come up with" Taurus replied.

"ok" i said.

Taurus chuckled a bit and then said "HAHA, bitch said ok"

"i'm not a bitch" I replied.

"ok bae" He said jokingly. i hate him🙄

"don't call me bae. I'm not your bae, baby or whatever bs you come up with" i said trying to mock what Taurus had told me.

"you mad asl, HAHAHAH" Taurus said.
————————————————————
to be continued..