*chapter twenty-two: make me feel

"You know I love it so please don't stop it / It's like I'm powerful with a little bit of tender / An emotional, sexual bender"

-

(smut warning: oral sex, nipple play, mention of aftercare of course)

Emily kissed Hotch deeply that evening, and sighed when he put his hands on her waist. They were still sitting on the couch; Jack was sleeping, and Bridget had had enough awkward interaction with her parents at dinner.

Hotch mumbled, "Are you alright?" Emily exhaled through her nose and laid her head on his chest.

"I'm okay now. Poor Bridget. She's so kind, she doesn't deserve my bullshit,"

"Stop saying things like that. It only makes it spiral further. Go in, tell her goodnight and that you love her, and come cuddle with me, darling." Emily looked up at him, made a silly angry face, and gave him a quick little kiss before getting up.

She went and knocked on her daughter's door. "Yeah?" called Bridget, loud enough so Emily heard but soft enough that she wouldn't wake Jack up. Emily opened the door and smiled at Bridget.

"Just came in to say goodnight, honey. I love you."

Bridget smiled at her mom. "I love you too," she said. "'Night,"

"Night, hon."

Emily shut the door once again and went back to sit in Hotch's lap. He chuckled at this welcome surprise and used his fingers to brush her hair out of her face. She let him kiss her neck as much as he wanted.

Hotch pulled away after a few moments and asked Emily, "Sweetheart, are you alright? You still thinking about your mom?"

"I'm okay,"

"Yeah? Would you like more neck kisses?" he smirked.

"Mhm. You always know how to make me feel good, baby," she said sensually in his ear.

"You want me to take you up to bed, beautiful?" Emily nodded, and before she could move too much or get off his lap, Hotch stood up and carried her, bridal style, into bed.

"Ah!" Emily squealed as he threw her into bed. "Aaron, baby—!"

"What?" he asked with a sweet laugh. He hopped in bed beside her. "Did you not like that?"

"No, I did," she laughed along with him, "I wasn't expecting it, though! You've gotta give me a warning!"

"I'm sorry, darling," Hotch chuckled. He kissed her and they laughed out of it. "Hmm, you feel so good here with me...you have any idea what I want to do with you?"

"Oh, well then, why don't you show me?" Emily moaned with a slight smirk.

Hotch unbuttoned her shirt, and with each button that came undone, he kissed her soft skin. Once all the buttons were undone, Hotch took her shirt off and went to take off her bra. He looked up, and before he could ask for consent, Emily began to apologize.

"Nothing special, baby, sorry. Didn't expect to be having sex tonight," she tried to chuckle. Hotch moved to kiss her lips. "Normally I like to put on something sexy for you," she went on.

"My beautiful Emily..." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You are the most sexy woman I've ever seen, and will ever see. You don't need lingerie to turn me on. Definitely not necessary, love."

Emily made a face that told him her fears had been almost been abated. "Really, baby?" she wondered softly, moaning a little. "I turn you on?"

"You do. And you have no clue how much I need you right now," Hotch breathed in her ear. "Could I take your bra off, darling?" Emily let out a whining moan of affirmation and nodded. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes...please..."

Hotch ran his thumb across her breast while her bra was still on. He traced her nipple for a moment, then switched to give attention to her other breast. He kept kissing her, moving from her lips to her neck.

Emily ran her fingers through Hotch's short, dark hair with her right hand, and put her left on his chest. He took off her bra and put it aside.

His lips made their way down her neck, making a stop at her collarbone. Emily sighed, "Good, baby..."

"Yeah, that feels good?" Hotch asked nonchalantly, continuing to almost make out with her neck. "God, you're sexy, Emily,"

"I need more, baby, please," she begged. Hotch hummed his understanding and moved lower to circle her nipple with his tongue. He used his hand to massage her other breast. "Oh, god..." Emily moaned.

"You're a good girl, Emily." He sucked on her breast a bit more before switching to the other side. She moaned and her hand tightened in his hair a bit. He knew he was getting her riled up.

"My pretty girl," he asked, between licks of her nipple, "how about I move lower? Can I eat you out, gorgeous?" He kissed in between her breasts. "I want you more than anything,"

"Please, Aaron,"

"Alright." He kissed her belly and just above her pants, which he'd quite forgotten about at this point. "May I take these off?"

"Yeah," she breathed, giving him quick nods.

He took off her pants and ran one hand down her thigh. "So pretty. Your panties, love?"

"Mhm, yes, please." He pulled her panties off slower than he had her pants; he wanted to savor that moment. Once they were off, he kissed over her legs and hips before placing his hands on the latter to hold her.

"Such a good girl. Relax for me," he murmured up to her. He kissed up her inner thigh and licked her clit. She fought against her moans. Hotch continued his motions for a few minutes, before dipping his tongue slightly into her.

"Oh, god, like that," she told him through stifled moans.

"Yeah," he replied. He continued to switch between her clit and her folds, and went to suck on her clit. "Yeah, you like that?" he asked when he heard her moans intensify.

"Yeah, baby, oh—!" She put her hand over her mouth, and when that didn't work well, she grabbed a pillow. After another minute or so, she said to him, "Hotch, Hotch, I need to cum, please..."

"Cum for me, love, I want to taste more of you, you've been so good." He continued to eat her out through her orgasm, but didn't realize how sensitive she would be so quickly.

"Stop, stop," she said with a sense of urgency. Her legs tightened. He immediately pulled away and looked up at her face. "I'm good...sensitive, baby,"

"Right, okay. As long as you're alright, Emily." She smiled, adoring his care and sweetness, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm more than alright. Come lay with me."

He got off the bed and went to go to the bathroom. "First I need to get you taken care of, and we need to get ready for bed," he said. Emily pouted. "I know you're tired, but if you want, I'll run you a bath, my love." She suddenly seemed more open.