*chapter fifteen: love on top

"And boy your lips taste like a night of champagne / As I kiss you again and again and again and again"

-

warning: smut

(semi-public sex, oral, penetration, praise, aftercare ofc)

They got to the office an hour early, to be safe. She pretended to shuffle papers and he called her into his office. He'd taken the time to clear his desk and ensure the blinds were completely shut, no one could see the havoc they were about to wreak in his office.

"Yes, sir?"

"Sit, Prentiss." She sat in the chair, where everyone else would sit when they came in. "On the desk." She moved swiftly to the top of the desk. She had gorgeous red lace panties on for him, slightly damp. He ran his hand up and down her thigh slowly, tantalizing her. "You've been performing well at work recently, Agent Prentiss,"

"Thank you, sir,"

"You deserve something for all your...hard work,"

"Oh?" He pushed her skirt to stay bunched up by her hips. "What do I deserve?"

"Frankly?" He looked down at her and she nodded. He lowered himself to kneel on the floor in front of the desk. "You deserve to cum all over my desk." Emily sighed at his dirty talk. He heard her moan softly when his mouth met her pussy, his hands bringing her legs over his shoulders for better access. Emily leaned back and supported herself on the desk with her hands.

"God, Hotch, so...oh!" His thumbs rubbed her legs where he was holding, and he lapped up all of her juices.

"God, I love the way you taste," he mumbled. "Perfect." His tongue hit all her most sensitive spots as she got closer to her climax. He hummed soft moans into her, taking her higher. He started to suck on her clit, right where he knew it felt best for her, and flicked it with his tongue.

"Hotch, I'm gonna cum, uh!"

"Mm, yeah, cum for me, pretty girl," he moaned. His mouth continued its movements through Emily's orgasm, and he lapped her juices up from her pussy. "Good girl. You've worked so hard..." Emily knew, and nodded in agreement. He pulled out a condom from his suit jacket pocket. "Stay right there," he instructed. She remained sitting on the desk. Hotch put on the condom and asked, "How bad do you want it, gorgeous?"

"So much," Emily whined.

"Good." He thrust himself inside of her and she gasped. He moaned lightly and let Emily wrap her hands around the back of his neck and shoulders. "Good girl, you make me feel so good,"

"Oh, please, Aaron..." she begged. He smiled.

"Begging for my cock,"

"You're so hard, please, Aaron, I know you want to, please make me cum again,"

"Oh, good girl, asking for my dick like this." He started moving inside her, both of them moaning madly, and he sped up after a minute or so.

"Hotch, I'm close,"

"I know, baby, just a minute," he breathed, building the tension inside of him. He slipped in and out, and Emily could barely contain herself.

"I'm about to cum," she said in his ear, her voice high, she was trying to hold back. "Are you close?"

"Mm, almost, baby." He slammed himself against her and she was almost in pain. "I'm cumming, Emily, god!" he hissed. Emily finally released at the same time as him, moaning into the air above him. Thank god the office was empty, their ecstatic moans were loud enough to alert the whole BAU. He kissed her neck as she wound down. He carefully pulled himself out of her and disposed of the condom.

Emily breathed heavily on the desk, and he pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her. "You're so good, love. Such a good girl for me. Here, let me clean you and you can fix yourself up, all right?" Emily nodded, her eyes shut. His tongue licked her juices off of her. He picked her up off the desk and let her stand, pulling her panties up and making sure nothing was on her clothes. "Are you alright?"

"Mhm, I'm good." Emily reassured him with a smile. "That was good, baby." He kissed her lips as he stood, then clasped his hands behind her back and held her as he pressed another series of kisses to her forehead. She sat back up on the now-clean desk.

"Good. I didn't hurt you too bad?" He wore a smile like a crown. She shook her head and leaned her forehead against his mouth so he could kiss her. "I love you, Emily,"

"Love you, Aaron," she murmured. "Can you do something for me, please?"

"Like what, pretty girl?" She loved feeling his arms draped around her.

"Can you get me a cup 'a coffee?" He formed a smile with his mouth still on her forehead, and she felt it and mirrored with her own grin.

"Of course I can, my darling." He gave her back one last rub before heading to the kitchenette in the office. Knowing exactly how she took her coffee, he got himself a cup as well, taking both back to the office. Emily blinked slowly and smiled slightly. "Here, my darling,"

"Thank you, baby. You're too good to me." He kissed her after she took a sip of coffee.

"I'm the perfect amount of good to you, beautiful."