*chapter twelve: myrtle ave.

"Our tiny little world that could just disappear / Outside, there's chaos and confusion, can we stay right here? / Stay right here, stay right here / Though everything's been broken / You're complete / When everyone's gone sour / You're so sweet"

-

warning: smut

(oral, fingering, overstimulation)

Emily smiled in his arms. Jack was at a sleepover, which meant that so was Emily. Hotch kissed her throughout the movie they'd rented, and she finally put her head on his shoulder.

"How'd I get so lucky with you?" he asked her as the credits rolled. "Hmm?" She tilted her head up to look at him and he kissed her forehead. "You're stunning, Emily,"

"Please," she scoffed, "I look awful right now. I've been half-asleep through this whole movie,"

"Okay. You're still the most beautiful woman in the world." She smiled and shook her head. "What, you don't believe me? Come on, then!" He pulled her to her feet.

"Where are we going?" she groaned with a laugh. "I'm tired,"

"Then I'll carry you," he chuckled. She let out a shriek as he quite literally swept her off her feet, kissing her before bringing her to the full-length mirror in the bedroom. He let her onto her feet gently and toyed with her hair. His eyes examined her in the mirror; she was just looking at him. "See? You're perfect, darling." Hotch kissed her neck, gentle the first time then shocking her by leaving a bruise. "And so sexy," he grumbled against her neck.

"You want to play, huh?" laughed Emily. "What do you wanna do?" They were still looking in the mirror, until he grabbed her by the waist and turned her around. She gasped when he sucked on her pulse point before whispering into her ear.

"I want to make you cum until you can't take any more."

Her breath shaky, Emily was desperate to get out of her clothes. While she undressed he continued, "Tonight is all about you, darling. I want you to feel good." Just these words made her wet. At last Emily was standing in front of him, just in her bra and soaked panties. He pushed her to the wall, checked to make sure she was okay, and then kissed her sloppily.

"I need you, Aaron," she said. "Touch me, god,"

"Take your time, be patient, love," he said. "Whose are you tonight?"

"Yours. Always,"

"Good girl." Hotch's lips met hers and he traced his fingertips down her body. He left hard kisses all over her neck. She suppressed her moans, and when he realized this he said, "Be a good girl, Emily, let me hear you." Emily moaned for him. "Good. Good girl." He kissed her lips again and put his hand on the back of her thigh, pulling her leg up and around him. With her leg she pulled him closer, and she felt him harden against her. "God, you're so hot," he mumbled.

"Please..." She didn't quite know what she was begging for. He looked down and smiled.

"You're needy tonight, my Emily. Don't you worry your pretty little head. You'll be worn out by the time I'm done with you." He got on his knees and took her panties off with his mouth. "Your body is perfect, darling." Hotch left kisses on her thighs and thrust his fingers into her. "Are you good, darling?" Emily bit her lip and nodded. "Perfect."

He started slower before speeding up to find a rhythm to drive his girlfriend wild. His thumb rubbed her clit and she grabbed the back of his neck, moaning affirmations and curses. With his other hand he grabbed her leg and put it over his shoulder, holding tight for her balance. She dug her heel into his back but he didn't mind whatsoever. At last his mouth was on her clit, and he knew her body well enough to remember exactly what she liked. Some of it, though, he was saving for later. He hummed low moans into her, driving her closer to her climax.

"Aaron, please,"

"You'd better cum for me, darling, you're so good." He kept his mouth on her clit and curled his fingers inside her, and she moaned mostly incoherent sounds above him, and he was pleased to have pleased her. "God, I need more from you, baby," he said, his mouth still on her pussy. "You taste so good,"

"Ah, Hotch, fuck,"

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, slowing down but not stopping.

"No, keep going,"

"Good, you just let me know, baby,"

"Uh-huh..." she agreed. A sharp inhale as pain and pleasure shot through her simultaneously. All he wanted was to see her happy. Never would he think of hurting her. He sped back up to his pace before she'd said anything. He pumped his fingers quick, and Emily's moans grew more and more urgent. "I—" She cut herself off.

"Good girl. I know." She bit her lip so hard it nearly bled. "I wanna hear you, Emily." Her body shook through her second orgasm. He pulled his fingers out and put them in her mouth, standing up. His other hand didn't let go of her hips. He knew how weak her legs could be afterwards. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, totally breathless. "Hold me a second, I can't..." Aaron grinned, his chin glistening in the moonlight streaming in from the window.

"I know, darling. I've got you. I'm not letting go of you, you're alright, Emily." She leaned her head against the wall and looked out the window.

"Why is that open?"

"I don't have neighbors on that side, just trees, it's okay,"

"Right," she laughed.

"We can shut it,"

"No, no, I don't care." He turned her attention from the moon to himself and smiled at her.

"Can you get in bed on your own?"

"Uh, I—"

"Alright, I've got it. Don't worry." He carried her the few feet over to his bed. He'd grown accustomed to sleeping alone after the past few years, even when Haley was alive. It was wonderful when Emily was in his bed. "We're just getting started, my dear,"

"Oh-ho-ho, give me a minute, there," she laughed. He chuckled.

"Of course."