*chapter three: new perspective

"Taking everything for granted / But we still respect the time / We move along with some new passion / Knowing everything is fine"

-

warning: smut

(semi-public sex, oral, fingering, praise, not much aftercare but it's there)

Oh, how they each did their best to do their work that day. Emily took Bridget to dinner, and everything was quite alright. When she went in the next morning, however, Hotch called her from her desk into his office, his voice filled with muted rage. JJ gave her a look that told her, 'oh, you're in trouble', like they were in middle school and he was the principal. Emily fired back with a childish glance of her own, making JJ laugh.

"You wanted to see me?" Emily asked.

"Close the door." He shut the blinds, something he'd started to do whenever having a discussion with any of the team members, precisely for this moment. He didn't want to look suspicious. Emily turned back to him. He stood and walked over to her. "Is it locked?" She turned the lock on the knob.

"Now it is." He lightly jiggled the doorhandle.

"Good." Now, instead of maintaining a work-appropriate distance, Hotch pinned Emily against the wall perpendicular to the door. She looked him up and down, his hands still on her shoulders.

"God, not even nine in the morning and you already want me this bad?" she asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." His right hand kept her against the wall while his left outlined her waist and traveled down her thigh. He pressed his lips against hers as he gripped the back of her thigh. "Beautiful...so beautiful," he muttered between kisses. He moved his hand on top of her thigh. She snaked her hands around the back of his neck right before his thumb pressed circles into her inner thigh over her slacks. "I love when you're a mess for me, Emily."

Hearing her name put butterflies in her stomach. Hotch picked up on this and hid his grin. "It feels so good to hold you here, but I do wish I could just throw you on my desk and make you beg for mercy." His growls in her ears made her desperate.

"Aaron, please," she tried not to moan. Emily ran her hand very lightly over his pants, and grinned at his erection before she kissed him. "Please, I need you." He wanted her just as bad, but knew he didn't have condoms in his office.

"Get on your knees." Emily let a shaky breath escape her while she knelt, maintaining eye contact with him. She unzipped his pants and let her hands keep contact with him at all times, teasing him like he had been teasing her. "Well, aren't you just gorgeous," he chuckled. She pulled his pants and underwear down just as much as was needed and ran her fingers over his dick. "Good girl. Good girl," he breathed. She took him in her mouth and sucked and licked him, eventually making pleading eyes up at him. "Emily, god—" He was cut off by his own breathy moans. "Emily..." She affirmed her understanding and he bit his hand to silence his moans as came in her mouth. She kept eye contact and swallowed before coming up to kiss him. He pinned her back against the wall where she'd been and raised his eyebrows at her. "You want me?"

"I want you," she whispered.

"Good." He unbuttoned her shirt halfway to see her white lace bra. "Your body, so perfect," he said, planting kisses on her chest. "Just perfect, Emily."

He dragged one finger down the center of her torso, and met the button and zipper on her pants. They exchanged dear smiles for a moment while he unzipped, black lace panties barely covering her. "I've wanted to taste you for days, darling." She exhaled and leaned her head back against the wall. He pulled her panties down and used his thumb to rub circles on her clit. She couldn't even form coherent words to tell him how good she felt. He replaced his thumb with her mouth and used his fingers to tease her.

"Pl...ah!" He chuckled at her speechlessness and that pulled her closer to the edge.

"Tell me what you want, Emily,"

"You...your fingers..."

"To do what, exactly?" He pulled his mouth away from her and looked up, attempting eye contact; her eyes weren't even open, and her head was leaning against the wall.

"In me," she moaned, breathing deep.

"That's a good girl." He went back to licking her, now inserting one finger into her and moving slowly.

"Ah, more—!" He added a finger and used his other hand to hold her. Her legs were weakening, he knew, so he held her hip, pressing her against the wall to keep her stable. "I'm—god, please, can I cum?"

"Of course you can, darling. I've got you, I've got you."

Emily tightened around his fingers and he let her finish, continuing his movements until she sighed. He then took his fingers out, sucked them dry, and used both his hands to hold her to the wall; he wasn't quite sure if she could stand on her own just yet. "Let me clean you up." She nodded and brushed her hair out of her face. Her hand went to his shoulder and he licked her clean. She let out a small sharp, gasping moan, riddled with slight pain from sensitivity, and he pulled away for a moment. "Sorry, darling. Are you alright?" Emily nodded and he rubbed his thumb on her leg comfortingly. He finished with her and pulled her panties and slacks up, zipped them for her, and got to his feet.

The deep yet innocent kiss to her forehead made Emily's heart warm. Hotch's hands were still holding her hips. Emily rebuttoned her shirt and kissed him. They each examined the other.

"Does my hair look okay?" she asked him, an anxious smile creeping onto her face. He grinned and looked down before fixing it for her.