four.

Wyatt and Natasha were still talking warmly as they reached the lab to find Banner scanning the sceptre with what seemed to be a gamma-ray detection scanner. Wyatt turned to the two men in the room, ready to help in any way he could.

"How's it going, Banner. Stark." He nodded to them both as they both turned to look at the two who had just walked in. Wyatt took a place next to Bruce as he continued to scan the sceptre.

"Frozone." Tony returned the gesture as he returned to the monitors he was previously looking at, shifting and solving the puzzle that was the sceptre. Unbeknownst to everyone else in the room, he was hacking the helicarrier's mainframe, connecting it with Stark Industries'.

Wyatt made a point to ignore the nickname as he turned back to look at Bruce.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process." He stated to the people in the room, his eyes sweeping over everyone, almost nervously. Bruce nodded as he continued to look at the screens and scanner.

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops." Tony said knowingly as he walked over to join the rest of the group, shutting down what was on the monitor.

"And all I packed was a toothbrush." Wyatt joked, causing Natasha to shove her elbow into his side lightly, jokingly with a small smirk on her lips.

Tony looked in Bruce's direction, pointing at him. He walked over to the scientist, picking up an electrical pod and playing with it, inspecting it as he spoke. Wyatt could see a plan forming in the mind of Tony Stark.

"You know, you should come by Stark Towers sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land." Wyatt smiled, chucking at the joke made by Tony.

Bruce smiled in returned, never taking his eyes off the monitors in front of him as he shifted nervously.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem." Wyatt visibly winced at the memory of the Hulk and Harlem; it was all the news broadcasted.

"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension. No surprises." He said as he suddenly poked Bruce with the prod, causing Bruce to jump, startled.

Wyatt and Natasha jumped also and took a warning step towards Stark.

"Are you crazy?" Vera asked as she walked in with Steve, sending a glare in Tony's direction before walking over to Banner to make sure he was alright. She gave a nod to Wyatt, who returned the nod.

Tony didn't once look in the girl's direction and ignored the look of annoyance coming from the Captain. His eyes stayed on Bruce with intent interest.

"You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?" He quizzed as he looked around the room. Bruce chuckled slightly at the man.

Steve shook his head incredulously.

"Is everything a joke to you?" He asked angrily. Vera walked over to stand by Steve as she could see his anger growing.

Wyatt's eyes softened slightly at the scene, his sister was finally opening herself up to someone other than himself and Banner.

"Funny things are." Tony raised his eyebrows and pointed the prod to the man in front of him as Steve glared at him in response.

Vera put a light hand on Steve's arm in an attempt to defuse the situation. She felt him slightly relax under her touch which made her smile slightly.