Chapter 3

Hermione woke up the next morning, very startled. She bolted right up but immediately regretted doing so. Her back ached and her neck was too stiff to even turn; she shifted her body to see what had caused her to be so uncomfortable.

Ginny.

Of course it was Ginny. Hermione had totally forgotten that she is a terrible person to sleep next to. It didn't even matter if she was in her bed and you were in yours, Ginny would roll until she'd hit something (in this case it had been Hermione). Then she takes all of your space and blankets until your forced to sleep somewhere else. It seemed as though Hermione had woken up in the middle of the night and fallen back to sleep on floor with Ginny's clothes.

She looked around and sure enough Ginny was on her makeshift bed, covered in a heap of blankets and quilts. Whilst Hermione was covered up by one of Ginny's cardigans and was laying on a pink bra. She quickly rolled over, fleeing the presence of the undergarment; grabbed her sweater and wand from her beaded bag and tip toed out of Ginny's room.

Hermione descended the halls of the Weasley's home, hearing Ron's snoring get quieter and quieter until she reached the kitchen. She drew her attention to the Weasley's family clock, which displayed the time: 7:48. All of the Weasley members seemed to be home, except Bill who was living with Fleur; his spoon implied that he was at Work.

Fred's spoon was pointed to Lost.

At the realization that Fred was gone, Hermione frowned, remembering the few happy memories she had shared with him. Watching him play Quidditch on the school's team as a beater, drinking an aging potion in her fourth year and growing a white beard like Dumbledore's, laughing with George, and teasing Ron at his joke shop. Hermione rubbed at her red rimmed eyes knowing there was no way to bring Fred back.

Not a moment after, Mrs. Weasley came down in her night robe and pajamas. She seemed startled by Hermione's presence and examined her mournful face.

"Is everything alright dear?" She asked kindly.

"Oh, yes I'm fine, I just..." Hermione trailed off as she looked at the clock once more.

Mrs. Weasley followed her gaze to the clock and she too got teary eyed. She gave Hermione a tight squeeze and said, "I know dear, we all miss him, especially George. But the way I see it is that Fred wouldn't want us to cry over him. No, he would want us to move on, have fun, crack some jokes for him, don't you think?"

Hermione nodded her head in agreement, bearing a wet smile.

"Tea dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked politely as she dabbed the corners of her eyes.

"Yes please." She answered with a yawn and watched Mrs. Weasley scurry around the kitchen searching for the contents to make a pot of tea. While Hermione waited, she cleaned up Ron and George's mess from their wizards chess tournament, and washed the table with a flick of her wand.

Hermione heard the faint whistle of the tea and scurried to grab to mugs for Mrs. Weasley and herself. The tea poured its self into the mugs and levitated over to the two occupants at the table.

"Thank you." Hermione said gratefully, wrapping the steaming mug into her frigid hands and took a tiny sip.

Hermione peaked out the kitchen window and saw the sun shining in the cloudless sky. A perfect day to watch her friends play Quidditch.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Around half past nine Harry finally woke up and sat beside Hermione on the couch.

"Morning Harry," she smiled.

"Good morning Hermione," he said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.