Chapter 22: Its him

Y/n's pov:

Stiles and Derek have this weird thought that some guy named Peter has something to do with it. I have no idea who that dude is, don't think I care. I instantly fell asleep last night on Stiles's bed. Heard that Derek gave the boys a hard time, and for some reason Danny too.

We're at the hospital, me and Stiles. Derek's on his way, but he had to deal with something before. Scott is playing lacrosse and since Stiles is benched he skipped the game. Smartass...

"Yeah, I said I can't find her." Stiles argues with Derek through the phone.

We walk towards Peter's room and it's empty. "Yeah, well, he's not here either."

Stiles puts on speaker so that I can hear the conversation too. "What?"

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek."

"Stiles get y/n and get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!"

I immediately turn around when I hear "You must be y/n."

"What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." A nurse says in front of Stiles.

"You - and him. You're - you're the one who - Oh, my - and he's - Oh, my God, I'm gonna die." Stiles panic.

"Shut up, Stiles. Now's not the time to panic." I begin "But we're probably going to die."

Derek comes out of nowhere and punches the nurse "That's not nice. She's my nurse." The Peter guy says.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Get out of the way." He gestures to Stiles.

"Oh, damn." I stand in shock, not knowing what to do. Derek and Peter argue.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family? My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct."

"You want forgiveness?"

"I want understanding. Do you have any idea - What it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that. I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."

"I was going to wait, for dramatic flair - but - When you look this good, why wait? Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family." He looks up at me.

"Don't look at her." Derek protests.

"Its fine, im fine." I let out. "You tried to kill me."

"I was going too, until I saw your mark."

"This." I pull my sleeve up, revealing the mark.

"Indeed, I'm guessing Derek knows what this means."

"Derek?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

"I wasn't sure. Is it true?" He asks Peter.

"Welcome to the family, y/n." He says smiling.

I look at him confused, not understanding what's happening.

"You're my niece, Idiot."

♡︎

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑. 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑙.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒 @𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑢𝑛𝑎 , 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢♡︎

🎉 You've finished reading Its going to be alright (𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) completed 🎉