After I gave Amiyah some affection, I went upstairs to my bathroom to freshen up

After I gave Amiyah some affection, I went upstairs to my bathroom to freshen up. Moments after, I got out of the shower, dried myself off, I changed into my sleeping wear & Amiyah & I climbed into my bed to get comfy to watch T.V. until I saw a reminder notification to go to the store soon. I stayed in my bed for a couple of minutes until I got out of my bed, got my keys, walked downstairs, locked up the house and drove to the store.

{6:30 p.m.}

While I was getting some things from the store, I heard my phone buzzed....again for the 10 millionth time today. I took the phone out of my pocket to see it was a text from my older cousin, Tre.

"I need to talk to you real quick

"I need to talk to you real quick."

Me & Tre were close since we were babies, but when we got older, we drifted apart and the main reason is that he's in the drug dealing business.....I tried to convince him to leave it, but Tre is gonna be Tre & doesn't listen to me and continues to do it. I breathe heavily for any b.s. excuses coming my way, but anyways, I replied back to him.

"What is it Tre. I'm at the store right now and it better not be no b.s."

"No no no, but I need to ask you a question."

"Okay.....what is it??"

"Do you have a stack of cash with you?"

"Yes.....?? Wha--How do you know this??"

"Don't worry about that....all I'm saying is that you better return that stack to the house ASAP!"

"Why?? It's just money."

"Well let's just say someone that I know is coming to get the money one way or another."

"Yeah, right. No one owns money anyway, I'll talk to you Tre."

I turned on my phone on "Do Not Disturb" before he could reply back.

{30 minutes later}

Even though I was shopping for quite some time for the past 30 minutes, I bought the things that I needed, left the store & drove back home. I arrived at home and I walked up to my door and I saw that my lights in the living room were off, I grabbed my phone and turned off "Do Not Disturb" & I texted Tre.

"Tre....."

"What.."

"My lights are off in the living room."

"Do you turn them off when you leave the house?"

"No...I left it on."

"Oh....do you want me to come over..."

"No....I got my gun in my car, I'll get it."

"Okay.....if anything happens, just call or text me, aight..."

"Okay."

After our conversation ended, I went back to my car to get my gun. After I got my gun, I walked back to my house. I slowly opened my front door with the gun in my hand.

"Hello??!! I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it."

As I was looking around my living room to find who was in there, I heard a voice from the kitchen,

"I'd put that gun down if I were you."

My heart sank....someone really broke into my house. I turned around and walked into the kitchen with the gun still in my hand, I heard him again,

"Imma tell you one more time to put the damn gun down."

I really didn't want to put the gun down, but I had no choice. As I walked further into the kitchen, I saw a man sitting in a chair with a blunt in his hand.

"Who....who are you....why are in my house...?"

He was very silent as looked at me until he responded, "I ask the questions 'round here."

He got up from the chair and walked towards me & I started to back away from him.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya'....I just want to know where's my money?"

"Money?? What money?!?!"

"That stack that you got.....where is it...."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Do not piss me off.....And don't try to lie again, I know you have it cause Tre told me....."

As the unknown man said Tre's name, my heart sank once again......How does Tre know him....Is he working for him....God I hope not because if he is.....Then I am in some deep shit with this man......

Then I am in some deep shit with this man