2.10 ~ Touched By An A-ngel

Start from the beginning

"Hey. He really does help those kids." I say backing him up. "That's true. He really did help Mike." Aria says backing me up. "And I'm not gonna sit here if you're just gonna be tearing up another relationship of mine!" I say frustrated.

"Hold on. Relationship?" Spencer asks confused. "You're dating him now?" Aria asks as she turns to me confused. I groan as I lean back against my chair. So much for a secret. "(y/n). He's dangerous." Spencer says annoyed. I scoff and roll my eyes as I get up from the table.

"I'm done here." I say before walking away.

~

It's been a while since that conversation with the girls and I have been constantly avoiding them in the halls. Although I knew Jason wouldn't do something like that, I was still curious to see if those accusations were true.

I made my way to the school court yard where I texted Jason to meet me. "Hey. What's up?" He asks as he walks towards me.

"Why do you have those pictures of me?" I ask getting straight to the point. "Pictures?" He asks confused. "As expected, my friends were the ones who broke into your shed." I say annoyed.

"Why do you have those photos?" I ask impatiently. "Man I swear, this town never changes. People would rather sneak behind your back than ask you a direct question." He says annoyed.

"Well I'm asking you a direct question. For the third time. Why do you have those photos?" I ask annoyed. "Ali had them. She took them of you. Probably during one of your sleepovers." He says as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Why would Ali take photos of me sleeping?" I ask confused. "Got me." He says unsure. "I just found a roll of her film in the house, so I developed it." He explains to me.

I raise an eyebrow at him as I think about it. "So where are they now?" I ask confused. "I moved them. Currently having them framed so I can give them back to you." He explains. I sigh as I cross my arms.

"I wouldn't do any of this without your consent (y/n/n)." He says as he lifts my chin up with his finger. "Yeah I know." I say with a small smile. "If you want I can show them to you later. We can meet up for coffee after school and give them to you." He says as he looks into my eyes.

I take a deep breath and nod my head as I uncross my arms. "Yeah we can do that." I say with a small smile.

I smile as he leans in to kiss me. I happily kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close to me as he wraps his hands around my waist. I couldn't get enough of him. "Mm Jason later. We're still in school." I breath out as I pull away.

"I'll see you later then." He says as he gives me one last peck on the lips. "Bye Jason."

I sigh as I make my way back to the cafeteria. There was a college fair going on today. I made my way around and checked out some of the tables. I may be smart, but I didn't have money.

I just ended up grabbing a few of the flyers just to make it look like I was interested in them. Not like I could attend any of them.

~

It was the end of school now and I was at the Grille with Jason. "Who knew Ali was so artistic." I say as I take a closer look at them. "Honestly, I can't imagine Ali ever doing something like this." I add on.

I sigh as I set them back down on the table. "I'm sorry that my friends broke into your shed." I say as I turn to Jason. "I'm sure they were just looking for answers and thought they'd find them in there." I say unsure.

"Well that's how I found this roll of film in the first place." He explains to me. I raise an eyebrow at him confused. "What do you mean? Where did you find it?" I ask impatiently.