Into Enemy Territory

TW: This chapter contains some smut and also some violence.

Bucky's PoV:

"Are you sure about this?" asked Bella looking up at him with those big worried eyes that always melted his heart. He had just told Bella that he had decided that he wanted to help with the mission.

"Yes doll," said Bucky, an automatic smile spreading across his face. "I know you are worried. But I think I need to face them so that I can get over them. I need to face my fears, doll."

"You will be careful though, right?"

"Of course, doll. I promise that no matter what, I will definitely come back to you." He cupped Bella's face with both his hands and kissed her on the forehead before mocking her for how small her face felt in his hands.

Two days later.

Bella's PoV:

"We have to report to the helipad in an hour, doll," said Bucky, noticing Bella coming out of the bathroom after her routine shower before missions. "Get ready fast."

"Yes," said Bella, "Go on, your turn to shower."

Bella wore her cotton t-shirt and geared her handgun with the straps as she heard Bucky get ready behind her. When she turned around, she couldn't help the shot of heat that started at the bottom of her abdomen.

Bucky had put on his tactical pants and was about to put on his shirt. She saw the neat lines of his muscles on his chest and abdomen, the movement of his muscles in time with his breathing. Her eyes went down to the waist band of his pants, a strap placed around the belt with his knife in it. Without voluntary thought, Bella felt herself walking towards Bucky.

She wrapped her arms around him from the back and kissed his shoulder.

"What's wrong, doll?" asked Bucky, grabbing her hands gently from the front. "Are you worried?"

"Yes, I am," she said simply. "But also because I wanted to."

"Doll," Bucky turned around and his eyes darkened at the look on her face. "Doll," this time, there was a warning in his voice. "We have to report in fifty minutes."

"I know. As a trained assassin and a super soldier, I thought you could be quick."

Bucky's PoV:

"Doll," said Bucky, feeling his breath coming heavier. "I don't think this is among the best of your ideas."

"Why not?" Bucky felt her arms caressing his bare back before heading south and cupping his behind from over his pants. He jumped slightly as he felt the familiar tingling sensation in his belly.

"Because, you deserve it nice and slow. And soft. You are not fast food, doll, that I should finish in a bite. You are the love of my life, and I always want to take my time with you, feeling you, loving you, tasting you, memorising you." Bucky leant his forehead against hers, realising that his body had no intentions of listening to him and he felt a tightening in his pants.

"But I want you," said Bella innocently and yet with a hint of mischief in her eyes. "Like this. Right now."

"Damn, Bella," said Bucky, nipping her earlobe, "you will get both of us in serious trouble." His voice was breathless now.

"Not if we are quick." Bella whispered in Bucky's ear before biting the tender spot right behind it.

With an animalistic growl that Bucky barely recognised as his own, he had Bella pinned against the wall. Bella was only wearing her underwear under the shirt, and with precision, Bucky ripped off her underwear with his vibranium arm. He tried to slow down his actions but the wanton moan that Bella made at that action, spurred him on.