55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]

Start from the beginning

"Put your hands above no matter what, if you dare to put them down for once, you'll regret it." I growl, she says nothing, only her lips trembling, swollen and blood red because of the rough kisses of mine.

"Understood?" I ask.

"Y-yes." she breathes out and I grit my teeth, I cup her jaw tightly.

"Yes what, kitten?" I ask and move my face near her, bite her jaw softly.

"Yes sir." she replies and a devilish grin appears on my mouth.

"Good little girl." I click my tongue on her jawline to neck and stops there, sucking there softly and she moans.

I cup her both breast and begin to squeeze it harder, I let go off her breasts and take off my clothes one by one and staring at her naked body.

Taking the leather crop in my hand, I begin to roam her every part of her body by it.

"Spread your legs wider." I order and bite my lower lip. she hesitated a bit first but eventually she does, her beautiful tight pussy is visible in front of me now.

I stop the crop on her left thigh and hold the stick tightly, then spank her lightly on her thigh, she gasps but moans in return.

"Is it turning you on, kitten?"I smirk, she is moaning loudly while I'm circling the shaft near her pussy.

I spank her a little bit harshly this time and she moans more loudly than before and I smirk.

I spank her with all of my force at the same place where I spank her first and she screams, she is about to move her legs in an attempt to close her legs.

"No, no, kitten. You are not allowed to do this, you little cunt of mine." I hiss and spank there again, again and again.

The shaft travels to her upper body and stops at her left breast, I hit there a little bit harshly and she winches in pain which is providing me happiness.

"No more whimpers, I don't want you to make noises anymore, you already screamed enough." I say and flip her, she is laying on her stomach and I grab her curvy thick ass harshly, squeezing harshly.

Taking a pillow, I keep it beneath her belly and now her ass is lifted above fully, it will be a lot easier now.

I spread her ass cheeks wider, then take a hold of my throbbing dick and push it fully inside her hole, she moans loudly and I harshly spank on her ass cheek, soon that turns into a loud scream which I'm enjoying.

"Told you not to make any noises!" I hiss and thrust harder while holding her waist harshly.

Her breath hitches on her throat, the bed is shaking violently and her moans are coming out like muffle sounds. Is it how did she moaned if I fucked her hard? Eat her beautiful pussy, suck her pretty nipples, kiss her soft lips.

Taehyung is so damn lucky to have her, I'm sure he is eating her out now, or maybe thrusting her harder and she is moaning loudly by his name.

My hand unknowingly moves near her hair and clutches a fistful hair, I yank her backward and she cries out, I thrust inside her deeper than before.

I fasten my speed and bite her shoulder lightly, she moans. This is feeling like Faiza is moaning, I'm only imagining her, feeling her but the feeling isn’t real, it's all my imagination, she lives in my imagination land but lives in real with Taehyung and it hurts, It's fucking hurt here, in my heart.

"P-please s-stop." I hear a little whimper, she is crying all the time while I was fucking her ass hard but I didn’t care but now, somehow I'm feeling bad, the way she said it’s feeling like Faiza is begging me to stop and I can't go any further.