Outfit Malfunctions

* It was BTS on the Ellen Show for Mic Drop era. NYX had a wrap skirt on and in her first lines for her line in J Hope's rap the skirt came undone at the waist band. So NYX did the logical thing as she wasn't off for a while as she was on for Suga's verse as well. So she just took the skirt off and she had her shorts on as the skirt left one leg out. And then she had a bomber jacket on that was oversized so she just threw the skirt at Jungkook who caught it and threw it to a stylist that was with him. 

* NYX had on a white mini dress with a funky jacket. And at one point her jacket got caught on her earring so she took the earring off but it was still prodding into her neck so she just took the jacket off and threw it to the very back of the stage where no one would trip on it. 

* At the BBMA's in 2019, in the first Chorus NYX's outer shirt, which just had a bra under ripped so she took it off during the chorus and passed it to Halsey and she went off with it before she cam back with a second top in the second chorus to help cover NYX. 

* When NYX performed solo in 2020 at the MTV music awards, for Rain On Me, she had a malfunction where she had to take off her skirt as it was about to come off as it was ripped and it was too big, so she got a lot of backlash, as she just has a bodysuit on underneath and fans were upset in the outfit, even though she had a puffer jacket on over it as well. 

* NYX was in Carpool karaoke with BTS and in the car, the strap on her top broke so she was given Jimin's jacket to cover her up. Then when they got out to do the workout, it was broke down the middle so Jimin tied it together while they went in so he had his jacket back.