Bringing Back Allies

Start from the beginning

"I..." Tokoyami was frozen in place. "Why?"

"Cause I had this and didn't want it to collect dust in my storage." Izuku said.

Tokoyami reached out and took it.

"Wait is this why you were so focused on training us?" Shinso asked.

"Yep. But I also knew you two were the weakest in both classes." Izuku said "So I decided to help the goth chicks."

"Why are you calling me that?" Tokoyami asked.

"Cause you are a chick. A tiny, weak chick that needs to be taught to fly." Izuku said.

"I ain't not baby." Dark Shadow glared.

"Oh really little crow?"

"I'm a raven." Tokoyami said.

"Really? Then hit me." Izuku said arms behind his back and leaning forward.

Dark Shadow did and hissed in pain as it came in contact with the metal in Izuku's bones. "I am not a raven. I am a small pathetic crow." Dark Shadow says clutching his hand and laying on the ground.

"Take it from a cassowary. You need to work Smarter and Harder." Izuku said.

"So you got anything for me?" Shinso asked.

"Yes but not here." Izuku said as his suit had flown over "Time for your first flight baby bird."

Tokoyami gulped and Izuku wrapped an arm around Shinso. "Hang on."

She did and Izuku grabbed Tokoyami by the pack.

When they got outside the city Izuku had pulled up the remote piloting and threw Tokoyami like a paper airplane towards Stark Industries.

"AAAA!" Tokoyami screamed before he was adjusted to glide.

Stark Industries

Izuku had called Ojiro, Jirou, Denki and All Might over.

"You own this place?" Denki asked.

"Yep." Izuku said.

"Young Midoriya what did you call us here for?"

"Well I have a few things on wanted to offer you all." Izuku said as they entered a lab.

Floating in a tube of fluid was what looked like a spine.

"This is an artifical spinal cord." Izuku said "It uses platinum wires to ground a human body when exposed to electrical discharge."

Denki blinked but the rest of the group had realized what he was saying.

"This could solve your issue!" Ojiro said to Denki.

"Hu?"

"It could counter your quirks weakness." All Might said.