purvi's past

After few hours kavin alone handled the meeting as purvi was very sad.
In evening purvi was sitting alone on beach side... Kavin gone their and sar beside her
...
..
..
...
Kavin:who was that Lady...??
Purvi turned her head as she don't wanted to talk, kavin saw it
Kavin:it's ok if u don't want to share it with me.... But trust I'll be always there for u as a frnd...
(Kavin was about to go then purvi hold her hand let him sit beside him)
Purvi:that Lady have given me my birth
Kavin was completely shocked
Kavin:she is ur mom
Purvi:just giving birth don't make her my mom
(By hearing it kavin was confused)
Purvi:I'm the daughter of sanjay malhotra....
Kavin(shocked) :what...!! U r daughter of the great business men sanjay malhotra....
Purvi:before 15 yrs my father was the only leading business men of India... And I was the only child of my parents... We all were very happy... Me, mom, dad, dadu, dadi... We were a complete family.. (She was crying)
Kavin:thn what happened..... (Purvi intrupted and said)
Purvi:on my 14th bdy my mom ran away to Singapore by taking  all property bank balance everything.... She cheated my dad..... She never thought about me.....
(Purvi started crying continously..... Trying herself to calm done)
Paurvi:after knwing this he committed suicide even he not thought about me..... He left me...
Thn my grandparents nourished me..... But God don't want to see me happy...... After I joined clg...... My grandparents died due to illness......
(Now purvi fall on her knees and started crying more.... She shared a tight hug with kavin and she started crying.... Kavin tried to calm done her,.. But can't... )
..
..
..
..
..
..
After some time she broke the hug and thn
Kavin:I understand ur pain....
Purvi:no kavin u can't... When my parents have died..... No one was my frnd...... Every parents used to tell their child to stay away from me..... Everyone used to tease me tht I'm a daughter of cheater mom and coward dad...... Then I made myself so taugh that no 1 can reach me.... I protected my self with attitude and arrogant behaviour..... I don't like the way today as I'm but... I have to be or else the world will use me as my mom used my dad....!!
(She rubbed her tears  and saw toward kavin.....)
Kavin:I'm sorry purvi.... I don't mean to hurt u.
Purvi:it's ok kavin....now even u don't want to be my frnd na.... I knw.....
Kavin:no purvi u r wrong... I'm ur frnd and trust me I'll always be ur frnd.....
By hearing it both smile and later left frm there....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Now purvi released that she is in love with kavin.... And after knw fact about 
Purvi past kavin was completely lost in purvi... He always use to think about her...
..
..
..
..
..
..
So guys here my chapter completed r u really felling bad for purvi..... Just tell me in comments.....