Unveiling Eleven

"When the moon and the sun become one, the light will embrace the darkness."

"As you aim for your target, you have to aim for a kill. Ang kailangan niyo ay maging sigurado. You have to make sure that your target is your enemy, dahil kapag nagkamali kayo mawawala ang kredibilidad niyo bilang kakampi. As I've told you yesterday, you also have to train your senses." Paliwanag ni Achlys sa mga naka tipon na Sephtis. "You also need to be skilled  even in darkness. If we're talking about the the other clans, they are not normal human beings who can be easily killed. Mahirap din malaman ang mga kakayahan ng bawat isa sa kanila, that is why we have to be ready in different ways. As for the humans, don't worry about them. They can't spread  our tactics to the vampire hunters." Pagtukoy niya kina Sven.

"What do you mean?" Tanong nito sa kanya. "So you think we are one of them? That's disappointing."

"No. You are definitely not one of them. You guys are too weak and unskilled. You are a waste if you're one of them."

"Are you-"

"Wag mong sabihing nasaktan ka sa sinabi ko. In our world, being unskilled is a waste. Hindi pwedeng mahina ka sa mundong 'to, so just be thankful that I let you train with them. You can atleast fight for your life before you get killed." Kibit balikat na sagot ni Achlys kay Sven. She then walked towards the weapons and checked them before looking back at the Sephtis who are watching her. "Now, the hunter will let you know the basics about the woods. Alam kong marunong kayong mangaso but  the thing is, you won't hunt for animals. You will hunt for vampires who will be your opponents. The humans will join you, but remember, they are our kills. As for you, humans, the reminder is still 'no spilling of blood'. You are here to train your senses as well, kaya hindi sapat na dahilan na bampira ang mga kalaban. You have to be strong and skilled like the others. Ang pinaka maraming sugatan na ka grupo ang siyang talo. And what will you get if you win? Nothing. Just a simple achievement." Naka ngising pagpapaliwanag niya bago maglakad patungo sa gubat kung saan gagawin ang susunod na pagsasanay nila.

Acheros then told them to follow him upang makapag simula na sila. They started to line up as the their training was about to start. Sinimulan ni Acheros ang kanilang pagsasanay sa pagtuturo ng mga dapat at hindi dapat gawin sa gubat. 

"You were told that you will not hunt for animals but you have to know that other wild animals are territorial, and wolves are one of them." Vampires hunts for animals as their source of blood pero hindi sapat ang kanilang kaalaman tungkol sa ibang hayop. "Wolves also have a border that separates us from them, but for some reasons, Princess Achlys knows how to tame them. But don't be too comfortable because you are not Achlys." The hunter continued to educate them where not to stay long because some animals are wild and can't be tame and some of the places are enchanted and can cause them death. 

"How about the humans, Prince Acheros? They can't beat us. Paano kung mapuruhan namin sila?" Tanong ni Rogue na isa sa pinaka malakas na Sephtis. 

"Ay grabe siya oh." Sagot naman ni Kaiden na siniko naman ni Rainer. 

"Well, we don't underestimate here. As the Princess said, those humans might have skills that some of you don't posses." Sagot naman ni Acheros. "Now that you know the important things about the woods, you have to remember that this is a training, not a life and death situation. Hindi kayo papatay kaya maging mapagmasid at matuto kayong sumunod sa mga utos. Another thing, Princess Achlys is watching your every move at kapag sumapit na ang dilim, you can't complain about it."