Unveiling Three

"Kako se vikaš?" Asked Achlys as she slighty pulled the Pariah, trying to know his name. 

"Achlys, stop being stubborn." Amara said to stop Achlys.

"I-I... I became a Pariah after my father was killed." The Pariah started talking that made the Princesses look at him. My mother is an enchantress, so they tried to search for her to kill her. But they failed because they can't cross the border that separates us from the enchanters. They killed my father, because for them, it's betrayal. That's why I left. I don't want to be the head of a clan that doesn't know how to accept. How can they follow their ruler if they can't even accept him? "

"Nero Clan." Azrail said when she touched the Pariah's hair. "You're the Prince of Nero."

"Not anymor-"

"You will always be." Putol ni Azrail sa kanya. "Even if you turned your back on your clan, you will always be their Prince. Their ruler."

"You can't be a Sephtis." Amara said while shaking her head.

"He can." Achlys said that made her sisters look at her. "For now... You will be one of us, just for now. And when the right time comes, be the ruler that you are."

"Achlys!"

"I can't release him, Amara. He saw us. And I can't kill him either." Achlys said and dragged the Pariah with her kaya wala ng nagawa ang dalawa pang prinsesa. 

"Is this an orphanage?" Tanong ni Azrail kay Amara habang naka tabingi pa ang ulo. Amara just looked at her sharply before walking towards her throne. Napa ayos naman ng tayo si Azrail at umalis na bitbit ang kanyang pana at mga palaso.

--

"What's your name?" Asked Achlys when they reached the training ground. The Pariah just blinked a couple of times while looking at Achlys bago nito mahanap ang boses niya para sumagot.

"Y-You're a triumvirate." He said and Achlys just looked at him boredly. "R-Ryder. My name is Ryder."

"The Knight of Nero." Achlys said while smirking. "I'm Princess Achlys, and this is Sephtis Clan. Your temporary home, Prince Ryder."

"I will still be a Pariah if-"

"I know." She walked slowly towards Ryder before holding his hand. Her lips then reached for his wrist and it touched his skin. Ryder was just looking at her until her fangs were visible and Achlys bit him while looking at him. After that, Achlys let go of him while smirking. "Pledge." She said, her fangs are still visible.

"I, Prince Ryder of Nero Clan, promise to make a bond with Sephtis Clan on the day of my ruling, until my last breath." He said while looking intently at Achlys.

"Sealed." She said, almost a whisper. She then raised her hand and tried to stab Ryder but he held her wrist until she lose grip on the dirk and it fell to the cold ground. Achlys smirk grew bigger while looking at Ryder.