Unveiling Two

When Azrail passed the portal, she look around trying to sense if there's a danger. Isang malaking puting lobo ang tumigil sa kanyang tabi na animoy pinakikiramdaman ang paligid at ang nangyayari rito. 

"What is it?" Tanong ni Azrail kay Achlys. Wolves and Vampires are enemies. But because of Achlys' ability, they were able to make a bond with them and got their side. Achlys' ability is to copy every animal she wants. A shapeshifter. She's a real animal though.

"A hunter." Achlys answered na hindi maiintindihan ng mga tao. 

"So they still exist? Or someone's trying to build a guild again and the one who killed our Voin is one of them?"

"They're eager to know about us that's why he killed our Voin. He's connected to one of the hunters who entered the portal decades ago." She answered and Azrail just started to walk. "I know where you are heading to." Sabi ni Achlys bago pantayan ang paglalakad ni Azrail.

"Hindi ko naman sinabing hindi mo alam."

"Wala akong sinabing may sinabi ka." Sagot nito na hinayaan na lang ni Azrail. "You'll be suspicious if you continue roaming around looking like that, Azrail." Said Achlys pertaining to her white long dress and long black half braided hair.

"Hindi ka ba pwedeng manahimik muna kahit isang minuto lang? And screw what those stupid humans will think, Achlys." She said and just continued walking together with her white wolf because Achlys' hair is white. "You. Don't you think you look suspicious because there's a white wolf roaming around?" She asked Achlys.

"Tell them that I'm a dog. Whatever."

Nang makarating sila sa kanila sa kanilang pakay, Azrail knocked on one of the doors around the place. Nang buksan ito ng kung sino ay may isang uwak ang lumipad papasok sa bahay na animoy isang anino lamag. The crow flew fast in front of him like a lightning.

"Čovečki."  Azrail said as they blocked the man's doorway.

"W-Who are you?" He asked so Azrail smirked.

"Are you alone?" She asked and started to walk inside with Achlys.

"I-Is that a wolf?"

"You did not answer my question, human." She said as she lose patience. She just then continued to walk inside the house as she's looking around.

"Y-Yes. I said, who are you?" Azrail smirked before answering. "Me? I can take your life just by touching you like a withering flower if I want to." Nakakalokong sagot nito. "Pero dahil may gusto akong sabihin sayo bago ka mabura sa mundong kinabibilangan mo, mamaya na lang." Azrail took a deep breath and her smirk turned to a meaningful smile. "I can smell fresh blood." She said as she touch the human's walls and table while walking and roaming around the human's mansion. "You have a kid? Why tell him to hide?"

"Labas ang pamilya ko rito!" He said.

"Oh, are they?" Azrail asked while checking the knife that is on the dinning table. "But you should've think about that before killing our beloved Voin. You don't know what you did, human. You started a war." She said and walked towards him. Her footsteps are echoing in his huge house. "You'll regret believing that stupid vampire hunter. Do you know what that means? Sooner or later, the portal will be opened again and the war between our worlds will start. And in that war..." Azrail said, walking around him while touching his clothes. "Your family is counted. Because there is no exception in this kind of war, Mr. Human." She whispered on his ear before stepping away from him. She then threw the knife like a dagger and it is now buried on the human's shoulder, leaving him in shock.