Chess game

Junmyeon yanked the door open and glared at his younger brother sitting in his chair, playing the chess alone.

Junmyeon: Do you have any explanations, Kim Jongin?!

Jongin's calm gaze fell on his elder brother and smiled.

Jongin: What kind of explanations, Junmyeon?

Junmyeon's blood raged in anger and dashed towards his brother. He slammed his fist on the table, making the small, black and pieces fall on the chest board. Jongin's smile dropped and glared at Junmyeon.

Jongin: What's the behavior, Junmyeon?

Junmyeon pulled out the button which he found yesterday near Taeyeons body and placed it on the table.

Junmyeon: Now you have some explaining.

Jongin stared at the button and then at his brother.

Jongin: That's not mine.

Junmyeon: You're my younger brother, Jongin! I know every detail of the cloths you wear. I checked you're wardrobe and the button of you're coat is missing.

Jongin looked back at his chess board and rolled his tongue through his inner cheek.

Junmyeon: Why did you do that?! You knew that I-I love her!

The younger prince got up from his seat and turnedaeoumf to his brother.

Jongin: Hey. Listen to me... he whispered softly, his hand caressed the back of Junmyeon's head.

Jongin: I would never be this low to have my pride back. I am a warrior and I would never kill an unarmed person.

Junmyeon: T-then who did this?

Jongin took a seat on the chair and stared to rearrange the spawns on the chess board.

Jongin: I might know that person but I am not sure enough.

He moved his bishop diagonally on the chess board.

Junmyeon: Why do you play chess alone?

Jongin: Because there's nobody to beat me in chess except myself.

The younger prince smiled at his brother.

Jongin: And I am not playing chess. I am just planning my next move. People in this palace are like pawns in chess. They orderly moves and tries to kill each other.

The elder prince smiled.

Junmenyon: You can beat yourself in chess because you already know the next move.

Jongin stopped his movements and looked at Jynmyoen.

Junmyeon: Are you coming to her funeral?

Jongin: No. I have some work.

Junmyeon went out of the room leaving suspicious Jongin alone. He looked at the button.

Jongin: This button is mine. But I wasn't near her yesterday night. Someone tried to frame me in this murder. Someone that knows my next move.