11 | letter

| aether |

"would you care to sit down and join me for some tea?" tubby greeted me as soon as paimon and i entered the tea pot.

"hello to you too, tubby. let's have tea later. i want to rest for now."

"paimon's beat too.. but shouldn't we eat first!" paimon whined as she tugged my scarf.

"you have mail." tubby said as they gave out the letter.

"mail? from who?" i asked as i took the envelope,

"a letter from adeptus xiao,"

"xiao?" paimon spiked up from her lost of energy.

"open it, open it!" paimon quickly said,

"alright, hold on."

'traveller,

           in the midst of your wide search in liyue, would you care to share some tea with me on the hut on top of qingyun peak?

           i am accompanying someone who would very much like to meet your presence. may this request be fathomable amidst your schedule.

            call out my name and i shall be there, let us meet on your most available time. safe travels on your long journey.

xiao.'

"xiao is asking to meet up." i told paimon.

"maybe he has intel for you! you better accept!" paimon raised her voice.

"anyways, paimon's hungry, how about you make me some sticky honey roast!" paimon followed as i laughed at her.

"you eat so much i wonder how you stay so tiny."

"paimon has a lot of paimonial needs!"

×

| (first name) |

×

"xiao, are you going anywhere?" you asked xiao as he was staring outside the balcony of the inn.

"no. i'm accompanying whatever you want to do today." xiao mouthed as hd looked back at you.

"really?" you asked him,

"yes, really." xiao said as he faced you completely this time.

"..then can you accompany me to collect qingxin?" you asked him

he gave you a puzzled look before managing to say yes, "..but why qingxin?" he asked

"you do know they grow up in high places?"

"my brother and i used to collect qingxin flowers all the time.. we used it as medicinal herbs.." you explained to him.

"i see."

"..then i guess we can pick out a few qingxin flowers for you." xiao said as he was already walking back to the inn.