"Real shame, all married up but none of the benefits"

"Benefits are we keep our family. The (L/N) clan has weakened over the years. If I didn't do this any other clan could have wiped us out"

"Dont you wonder why he agreed?"

"Not my problem. He has his bed and I have mine"

"You know, you get him wrapped around your finger I bet we can get whatever we want"

"I have more respect for myself than that" I roll my eyes

It wasn't long till I snuck back into the base before my 'husband' came home.

"Hey" he greeted casually setting his jacket on the hook by the door, "Whats for dinner?"

"Its your night to choose" I try to keep my tone bubbly.

"Can you order Yakitori? I don't feel like cooking" he sighed running a hand through his hair

"You doing ok? How was work?"

"You wouldn't understand" he scoffed finding his place on the couch

You have no fucking clue. I would slit your fucking throat right now if I wanted to. Instead I walk over and rub his shoulders. He tensed at first but melted into it more.

"Are all L/N's this good with their hands? I may just conciter merging clans after all. Keep them under my clans name of course. Fierce Wings can't be beat" he chucked to himself

"My father believed a lot in natural healing"

"Well that's why your clan was so fucking weak" he sighed

I am going to stab you in the jugular you fucking asshole. Instead I settle with pinching a nerve making him flinch in pain before I rubbed it out, "You have done bad knots. You carry a lot of stress in your shoulders"

He leaned his head back to look up at me, "Part of the job. I'm sure your dear old dad had the same. I just got the job as leader so it's a lot more stressful. Anyway, you should call the yakitori shop before they close"

Fucking dick. I nod and go do so getting delivery. At least I know he pays for this shit. I'm basically a trophy wife, only instead of being displayed I'm the one that is shoved in the back of the closet because there are other things too show off.

It was only a few minutes later I see him pulling his coat back on, "Where are you off to?"

"Work thing. Don't worry about it" he shrugged his jacket and was off again.

This shouldn't be surprising. The reason I could get away with the shit i do is because he's never here. Why the fuck do I even have to live with him.

It gave me time to make some more undercover plans but it's still irritating knowing someone will return to my private space eventually.

It wasn't till nearly 1 am the front door opened. 2 men dragging in my fool of a husband who was stumbling drunk off his ass.

"What the hell!"

"Sorry maam" one of them apologized with a guilty smile, "Got carried away"

"Got carried away? He looks absolutely sloshed!" I look at Takami who was draped back on the couch rolling his eyes

"Dont let it happen again!"

"Oi, calm down sweet cheeks. No reason to get your panties in a bunch. I just had a bit too much scotch" Takami tried to defend

"You smell like a bar" I scowl

"You guys get out, ill handle the wife" Takami laughed waving the guys out.