Chapter 1 - Haunting dreams

Start from the beginning

"nooooooo"... I woke up from the dream while screaming and frantically looked around. I am still in my bed, my alarm is beeping on the side table and I am covered in sweat. I looked outside through the window, it is still dark but when you have to prepare the training ground for 200 wolves before 4am then you have to wake up at 3 .. don't you?.. duties of being an omega..

I took a deep breath, my heart is still racing from the weird dream I had, but like every other time it is still blur. I got up from my bed and walked inside the attached bathroom and splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth then I walked towards the cupboard and grabbed one of my hoodies and lower, tied my hairs in a tight bun and went outside the pack house. I directly went towards the training ground where our gaama is already present with some other omegas and warriors of our pack and is giving instructions. As soon he looked at me he gave me the work.

"aadhya, go and clean the weapons" I nodded and went towards the arsenal which is just opposite of our pack house. I grabbed the knives, swords and other weapons and started cleaning them. I came to blue moon pack to my parents when I was 8 years old. They are the beta male and female of this pack. I was born in India and as weird it sounds I was a premature baby. Werewolf pregnancy is of 6 months and are actually very tough for the females but having a premature baby is something that no werewolf heard of. So, when I was born there are 99% chances that I will not survive but my grandma is one fierce lady. She took me as a challenge and told my mom to gave me to her. My mom left me with grandma who lived there in a human settlement and that's how I spent the most beautiful 8 years of my life. After that my parents took me here in America with them and my grandma shifted with her son in his pack in Australia. In starting living with werewolves is very fascinating for me, it was like I landed in a fantasy story but everything is not a fairy tale especially for a human like me who is living with werewolves.

Werewolves have strong senses than human. Their eyesight, hearing and smelling sense is 10 times stronger than a human and here the problem came, despite being the daughter of two strong werewolves I am a normal human, truth to be told my eyesight is worst than a human... yeah you guessed it right, I wear specks.. my friend layla says that everything have a different scent but I am different in this case also, I have no scent, even humans also have some scent but I did not have any scent... so I have to use the liquid that mom gave me, so that I can also have some scent and can't be treated as an outcast, but she can't help me in it when I was different in everything. When a werewolf completes 14 years, he or she shift into his or her wolf and after that they can use mind link with other pack members and once they turn 18 year old they were able to find their mates. As I am a human I can't mind link anyone and no werewolf in history had a human mate, so, my chances of having a mate are nil.

Ten years ago my parents died in a rogue attack and after that I was demoted to the rank of omega. As an outcast and orphan I was always on the target for the bullies. They never hurted me physically but their sinister remarks and their way of showing 'my place' is enough to hurt me mentally.

"good morning chubby" I heart matt's voice. I looked at the him and found him picking the weapons. Matt is pack's warrior and is same age as mine, he is one of the few's who treated me like a member of the pack and not some burden.

"I am not chubby now" I argued and extended a cleaned sword towards him. He chuckled and took it from my hand.

"I am always going to call you chubby" he gave me smug look.. "and you also know it CHUBBYYYY" I smiled on his teasing "now come outside gamma Alexander called everyone for training outside" he said to me and tried to take more weapons.

"I will take the rest" I told him and he hummed and walked outside the arsenal.

I took the remaining weapons and went to the training ground where others are gathered. We dropped the weapons on their spot and joined our respective groups. Matt went towards the other warriors and I went towards layla who is looking like a zombie. Layla is my only friend other than matt. She is delta's daughter but it doesn't mean she is mean to me like other high ranking wolves. She never judged me, she accepted me as I am.

Layla just like every werewolf is very beautiful. She have shoulder length brown hairs, chocolate brown eyes, toned body and good height of 5'8" and you can say that we are very different in appearance, while her brown hairs are straight my black ones are extremely curly, I have black eyes and well my height is 5'6". I also have toned body but obviously how can I compete with a werewolf in this matter.

"good morning layla.." I greeted her and as soon she heard me a faint smile came on her face and she hugged me and slumped on me.

"good morning aady" she mumbled and snuggled into me.

"come on layla, get up, it's time to train" I tried to wake her up. She hummed but did not moved. I can feel her sleep again as her breaths are getting even slowly. I rolled my eyes on her antiques and took a deep breath. I put my arms on her waist and started to tickle her which made her wide awake within two minutes.

"you are a bitch addy" she cursed me while trying to catch her breath.

"I am not denying it" I gave her an innocent smile.

"ten rounds of the ground, you have fifteen minutes.. quick" we heard gaama Alexander's voice. Layla groaned in irritation but finally complied and with it our day started with so much sweat.