Chapter 25- You Have A Family

Start from the beginning

"Of course we did. Couldn't break our promise, could we?" Wilbur ruffled his hair.

"We did actually." Techno sighed. "We were meant to protect you from all this and you still got hurt." He looked down guiltily.

"It's not your fault." Tommy offered a smile. "I don't blame you guys. If anything you saved me."

Phil smiled, "We would do it again in a heartbeat mate." 

----------------------

A week past and Tommy recovered, quickly getting back on his feet. Immediately he set to undoing all Ivory's work.

He brought back all the banished villagers, giving them jobs and making sure they had enough to eat. Smiles seemed to radiate all around the kingdom, mirroring the wonderful person who now ruled it.

-------------

Tommy leaned against the tree, enjoying the view that could be seen from the hill. It was a place he went often with his father, now he could share it with his family. 

Wilbur sat beside him, tuning his guitar. Techno sat with Phil on the other side of him, just enjoying the peace and quiet.

Wilbur softly began singing, the first song he had ever sung for Tommy.

"Come stop your crying

It will be alright

Just take my hand

Hold it tight

I will protect you

From all around you

I will be here

Don't you cry."

Tommy leaned closer, closing his eyes as he listened. A smile spread on his face as he heard the words he spoke.

"For one so small

You seem so strong

My arms will hold you

Keep you safe and warm

This bond between us

Can't be broken

I will be here don't you cry."

Techno wrapped an arm around Tommy, pulling him to his chest. He held him protectively, burying his face in the blonde's hair. 

"'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart

From this day on

Now and forever more."

Phil chuckled at the sight of them, shaking his head fondly. He loved his sons more than anything in the world.

"You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say

You'll be in my heart

Always

Always."

Wilbur strummed the final note, wrapping an arm around Tommy as well. The two brothers sandwiched him between them, making him feel so safe. It was a feeling he loved more than anything.

Tommy sighed, looking at them. "Thank you... for everything."

The brothers smiled down at him, trying not to awe aloud.

Wilbur ruffled his hair playfully, "Thank you Toms."

"For what?" Tommy asked, confused by what he meant.

"You completed us." Techno added, moving closer to the blonde. "Who knew we were missing our little brother?"

"Who knew he would be the king." Phil chuckled, shaking his head fondly.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "I'm not much a king-"

"You are the best king this land has ever seen." Wilbur stopped him. He smiled, suddenly pulling Tommy closer to him. 

"You truly are the fairest of them all."

-------------

This is the end!!

I have enjoyed writing this book so much!

I hope you liked it! 

I really hope it met your expectations, I really tried my best!

I promise I'm not done writing after this, trust me. I've got a lot more ideas for books. And now that I've started publishing on here I don't know if I'll ever want to stop. I just love it too much.

Thank you for all the support! It really means the world to me!

If any of you want to join my discord server, feel free!! 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/UbQXeGfp

Hope you have an amazing day!

-Snowy