Chapter 11- New Faces

Ivory POV

"I want his heart." 

"His heart?" the man's eyes widened. "Why do you need his heart?"

"Do I keep you around to ask questions?" Ivory asked sweetly.

"Well-"

Ivory revealed a knife in her hand, seemingly pointed towards the man. She smiled, "Well?"

The man gulped, his eyes fixed on the blade. He shifted uncomfortably, choosing to be silent.

"That's what I thought."

-------------------------------------

Tommy POV

"Town?" Tommy repeated, his eyes shining at the idea. It had been so long since he had been allowed to venture outside the castle walls.

"Have you never seen a town before?" Wilbur questioned, puzzled by his excitement. 

"It's been a while..." Tommy admitted, looking towards his feet.

"Don't worry! It'll be fun!" Tubbo exclaimed, wrapping an arm around the blonde. Tommy was surprised by the action, first stiffening before leaning into the contact.

Tommy gave him a small smile, "I can't wait." 

"You boys head there now, we'll meet up with you in about an hour!" Phil said, turning towards Wilbur and Techno. "Keep a close eye on them, alright?"

"Don't worry Dad, I think we can handle it." Wilbur reassured him.

"I know, just be careful." 

"We will be." Techno promised.

The three of them headed out of the house and towards the buzzing town. It was small, but cozy. Everyone knew each other and everyone cared. It was a new environment for Tommy, and one that he liked.

"Hey Dream!" Techno called out to a blonde. He wore a strange mask, but somehow still seemed friendly.

Dream waved, "Hey Tech!" He looked down at Tubbo, laughing, "Got stuck babysitting my brother I see."

"It's not babysitting!" Tubbo huffed.

Dream chuckled, ruffling his hair. He paused, his eyes falling on Tommy. "What's the prince doing out here?"

"He's just staying with us for a few weeks." Wilbur said, immediately stepping forward. He wasn't sure what Dream might try to do.

"I see..." Dream stared at him for a moment before finally turning away. "So where are you guys headed?"

"Just to Karl's." Wilbur replied, nodding towards one of the houses.

"And we need to go to Sam's too, don't forget." Techno cut in.

Dream smirked, "Still trying to beat my axe? A sword is nothing compared to it."

"Just wait and see." Techno responded, looking bored.

"I'll see you in the next tournament, blade." Dream walked away, finally leaving them to themselves.

Techno rolled his eyes, "Cocky little loser." Tommy giggled, making Techno smile. "If only he didn't have the skills to back it up."

"He hasn't beaten you yet Techno." Wilbur reminded him as they began walking again.

Techno only huffed in response, walking a little ahead.

Tommy whispered to Tubbo, "Is Dream really that good?"

Tubbo muttered back, "One of the best."

"Wilbur!" a voice called. Tommy looked up to see another person running towards them. Large sunglasses fell beneath their nose, slightly overtaken by a mop of brown hair.