Chapter 22- Please Don't Hurt Him

Tommy POV

"Thomas."

Tommy felt his blood run cold. It was the voice he had dreaded since he had been saved. The cruel voice of Queen Ivory.

Immediately he stood up, shielding Tubbo. He was not about to let his best friend get hurt.

"I've been so worried about you darling." Ivory said sweetly. "Everyone has been so worried! Why would you run off like that?"

Tommy's eyes widened. "Run off like that?! You've been trying to kill me! You think I would come running back after that?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Tick tock Thomas, I need you to come with me." A knife slipped to her hand, gleaming in the sunlight. It looked like it had just been polished for a special occasion.

"Why not just kill me here?" he glared, still staying in front of a trembling Tubbo.

"I could... but I wanted to have a little fun with you first." She smiled, waving her knife towards Tubbo. "Perhaps your 'friend' would like to join us?"

"No!" Tommy snapped. "You are not touching him."

"A pity really... I suppose you'll have to take his punishment to make up for it."

"No!" Tubbo shouted, horrified by the thought. "You can't-"

"It's alright Tubbo, as long as your safe." Tommy gave him a small smile before returning a glare at Ivory.

"Come along Thomas." She said, still pointing her dagger at Tubbo. "Why must you always make things so difficult?"

Tommy moved towards her, making sure that he was still in front of Tubbo as much as possible. If she were to throw her knife, he would take the hit. As soon as he reached her, she grabbed his arm, holding the knife against his throat.

"One wrong move and you're dead." she paused. "I mean you're dead either way, but you'll live a bit longer. Got it?"

Tommy nodded, unable to really move against her grip. Any movement was more risk in being cut. 

She turned to Tubbo. "Try anything and he's dead."

Tubbo nodded, his eyes now glassy. He wanted to save him, but he wasn't willing to risk Tommy's life for the chance. He knew he needed to get help.

And that was his plan.

--------------

Wilbur POV

Wilbur groaned, "Where is he? He's never this late."

"What do you mean, he's always late!" Techno corrected, snickering.

A knock on the door made the three of them look up. "That must be him." Phil suggested, walking towards the front door.

"Good, I was starting to get worried." Wilbur chuckled, following Phil. He didn't know what he would do if something were to happen to the kid.

Phil opened the door, raising an eyebrow as he saw who was there. "Tubbo? What are you doing here?"

Tubbo was panting, gasping for breath like he had run here. He was sobbing between each breath, giving his lungs little to no oxygen. 

Techno raced in from the kitchen, his eyes wide. 

Phil knelt down to the poor kid, "Breathe Tubbo, calm down. Everything's alright, you just need to breathe." He rubbed his back, hoping it might help him relax.

Tubbo slowly regained control of his breathing, but he continued to sob. He threw his arms around Phil, taking the man by surprise. He gripped his robe like his life deepened on it.

"Tubbo, what's wrong?" Wilbur asked, kneeling down to his level.

"It's T-Tommy."

"What about Toms?" Techno paled.

"Ivory took him!" Tubbo exclaimed, bursting into more tears if that was even possible.

The three men froze.

They failed to protect him.

--------------

Hope you liked it!

I was going to make the ending of this book happy... but I think I might change it. I don't know, I can't decide...

Hope you have an amazing day!

-Snowy