Part Fourteen: Kidnapped

Gally lead you through the tunnels again but this time Newt had stayed behind. A part of you still couldn't grasp the fact that he had the flare. You tried to look like you were okay, but deep inside you were terrified. Newt was the one person that made you feel safe and you don't know what would happen if he were gone. Worst of all, you didn't want to see him Past The Gone. You didn't want to see a monster inside the soft doe eyes of his.
Another part of you was still grasping the fact that Newt had attempted... it was still hard to even think about. It just proved one thing and that was the people who seem most okay are the people who are hurting the most. You never thought that Newt would ever feel empty, he was always so kind and happy. He's there for everyone, you just hoped you could be there for him when that time comes.
"Hey, shank!" Gally called and you shook from your thoughts. He must have been trying to get your attention for a while by the way he looked at you.
"What? Oh, sorry." You said and Gally sighed.
"We have to go on the tracks again, but the trains should be down now. They shut them down fifteen minutes before curfew. The reason we ran into one yesterday was because they were traveling to their stations for the night." Gally informed and you nodded.
"So when does Teresa get here?" You asked and Gally thought about it.
"I'm gonna say ten minutes. We'll catch her when she's walking back to her apartment." Gally said and you nodded in agreement. You jumped out of the hole in the wall first, then you were followed by Gally.
You turned to him and watched as he put the grate over the hole again, then he turned to you and nodded. From there you walked down the train tunnel, this time you didn't need to run. Gally came up and walked in sync with you and you stared up at him.
"I can't believe your alive." You said and Gally looked down and then forward.
"Yeah, me neither." He commented and took a deep breath. "I don't deserve to be, but I am."
"Don't say that Gally. Of course you deserve to be alive." You said but he shook his head, obviously Chuck on his mind.
"I killed him. I killed a little boy." Gally said and you watched as he shivered at the mere thought.
"I know, trust me." You said, also thinking of the young boy that always made you smile. "Chuck was a good kid, but so are you."
"How can you say that? How can you forgive me after everything that I had done?" Gally asked, clearly curious and you thought about it for a second. You never really knew a good reason to forgive Gally, you just did. It wasn't just because he was your brother, there was something else.
"Because it wasn't you who killed Chuck, it was WICKED. They are to blame for everything that we've been through." You told him and Gally looked down again. "I can forgive you, but not fully until you learn to forgive yourself."
"I don't know if I can." Gally said quietly.
"Well your going to have to if you want Thomas's forgiveness as well." You told him and that grabbed Gally's attention. "That's the reason you chose for him not to be here, right?"
"I just... looking at him reminds me of everything that I did." Gally said and you nodded. "Come on, up this ladder." He said when the two of you eventually made it to the ladder that lead to the city.
"Alright, let's just get this over with." You said as you climbed up.
"I'm sorry this the only way." Gally said once you made it to the platform and you turned to him, extending your hand to help him up.
"Yeah, so am I."

You leant against a door with your hands in your pockets and hair tied up into a bun, trying to look a little more put together. You watched the crowds walk up from the train station and hurry to get home before curfew. Little did they know you were wanted by WICKED and were planning on kidnapping one for their scientists. You looked back to see if Gally was in sight but he wasn't. That was good.
The plan was simple. Lead Teresa into a station where no one will be and then Gally would come up from behind and grab her. The station should have been completely empty seen as it was now past curfew. It was that easy, right? Thing is, nothing ever comes easy for you and your little group. You were just waiting for the setback, something to ruin everything. But when you looked back into the crowd, you lifted your head at the sight of her.
Teresa was standing on the other side of a street with the crowd, she stood out as the only person without a mask. She didn't need one seen as she was Immune. You felt anger rise up inside of you as she stood in clean clothes and a nice handbag. You weren't jealous, you couldn't care less about what she wore or owned. You were just mad because of her betrayal. It made your blood boil at the fact that her new life here wouldn't be possible if she didn't sacrifice everyone who cared for her.
You pushed yourself off the wall and walked over to the middle of the crowd that was waiting for the ability to cross the street. You pushed past people and kept your head low as to not draw attention when you didn't need to. Eventually, you found yourself dead in the middle of the side walk in front of the crosswalk. Teresa wasn't paying attention, just looking over at a man being quarantined by WICKED soldiers. The light above you changed to a white picture of a man walking and it was then the girl looked forward.
You knew she saw you when her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open slightly. The two of you just stared for a moment, but then you turned around and began walking inside the big open building. You didn't look back to see her following, you knew she was. You took a left and walked into an empty room with clean white tiles. You heard the clacking of heels against those tiles and it was followed by a voice.
"(Y/n)?" You heard Teresa shout across the room and you turned to glance at her but it was only for a second before you were blocked by the wall of the building. At this point, you could really hear her heels clack as she began running.
You jogged down some stairs into the station Gally went down and he was right, it was completely empty and most of the lights were off. You quickly hid behind a pillar and waited. Across from you was Gally with a pillow case at the ready.
It didn't take long for the girl to find her way into the station as well. She turned and you took the opportunity to come up from behind. Slowly, Teresa turned and faced you. Again, her eyes widened and mouth hung open slightly. She never thought she'd see you again, which surprised you considering you were (Y/n).
"You shouldn't be here, if Janson.."
"I don't care about Janson." You said.
"You shouldn't be here." The girl repeated, but you continued to stand in front of her, trying to get her to understand that you weren't going anywhere yet.
"It wasn't just me you hurt you know." You said and the girl seemed taken aback. "Thomas hasen't been the same since you betrayed us. I personally wonder, after all this, do you ever regret what you did?"
"Sometimes." She said, then paused. "But I did what I thought was right, and I'd do it again."
"You know, I want to be surprised that you'd say that. But I'm not." You scoffed and then stared at her. "Luckily though, it's that willingness for betrayal that I need."
"What?"
"Don't fight it Teresa." You told her and she looked at you with a confused expression. "Isn't that what you told Thomas? Don't fight them?"
"Fight what? I don't understand." Teresa said but you glanced over her shoulder and watched as Gally came out of the shadows with his hood over his head. Teresa didn't have time to react before the bag was thrown over her head.
"(Y/N)!" Teresa said as she fought. "Don't do this!"
"Don't worry, we aren't going to kill you. We need you." You told her but Teresa still fought the boys grasp.
"Whatever it is, I can't help!" Teresa squirmed.
"You must think your a good liar Teresa. We know your high up with WICKED, in fact, we counted on it." You said and Teresa began calming down.
"What do you want?"
"You'll find out, now let's go, Thomas is waiting for this reunion."

You and Gally pushed Teresa along the empty train tracks and she moved willingly. She knew you had your berettas constantly on you, so she didn't plan on fighting anymore. You weren't planning on hurting her, she was still once your friend, and hurting her wasn't your priority. Gally walked farther ahead so you and Teresa were left alone. She seemed to notice it, still not knowing it was Gally.
"Was it worth it?" You asked but the girl's silence indicated that she didn't understand. "Minho, was it worth torturing him?" That was a question you had been dying to ask.
"We thought he could give us the cure, and we thought he did." She answered quietly and you scoffed.
"Thought? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it didn't work." You said and Teresa went quiet again.
"No, it didn't." She said quietly.
"So you tortured him for no reason." You said but the girl shook her head under the pillow case.
"It was the strongest dose of the Bliss that I have ever seen." Teresa commented but you scoffed again.
"The Bliss? That's the blue liquid then, right?" You asked and she nodded. "Well here's the thing Teresa, no matter how good of a dose it was, it still didn't work. So you put Minho, my best friend, through unimaginable pain. I can't see how any of that was worth it." You said and then Gally turned to the two of you.
"You good back there?" He asked and you could tell Teresa recognised the voice, she just didn't know it was Gally's.
"Yeah, we're coming." You said as you pushed Teresa along faster so that you could get the real plan in motion.