A Delightful Breakfast

Friday night Trisha was preparing to sleep and scanning her facebook account when she got a chat from Marsden. Ganito sila palaging nagcha-chat... kahit na ano lang ang topic, about their work and other nonsense. Bago lang din niya nalaman na may-ari pala si Marsden ng Construction and Engineering Company, Engineer din pala ito.

»Hey pretty! Whats up?

She laid in her bed and replied:

»Hey pretty!😁😁😝 Still getting prettier each day.

»Same here girlie.hahaha

»Hahahaha. Hey man how's your day?

»I'm not going to reply until you call me handsome.

»(rolling my pretty eyeballs here)

»Com'on I've called you pretty (I'm sulking here)

Trisha laughed, para talaga itong bata.

»Okay fine Mr. Handsome, how's your day?

»Yeeh! I won!

»👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻you're such a baby

»Hahahaha. loser! I'm fine, medyo busy sa office kaya dito ako sa condo natulog.

»Have you eaten yet?

»Are you going to cook for me if I havent?

»Lucky much!

»Ouch! It hurts, I really missed your cooking

»Hahaha...Well, you can eat here anytime you want. How about Wednesday night? Chloe and I have this tradition that we ate together every Wednesday night, youre very welcome to join us, unless of course you have a night life.

Trisha's phone rang.

"Really? You're inviting me?"

"Siyempre, I don't wanna deprived you of my delicious cooking."

He laughed. " I don't want to intrude in your girls' night."

"Ano ka ba, it is friends' bonding and you're my friend so you're always welcome to join. Agreed? Wednesday night?"

"Agreed! I'll put it in my schedule."

Trisha yawned, "See you on Wednesday then, goodnight handsome!"

He chuckled "Goodnight gorgeous," and the call ended. Trisha can't help the itch creeping in her face with the words gorgeous uttered by Marsden, made her heart to skip a beat.

Kaumagahan Trisha was preparing breakfast nang may kumatok sa pinto. Nang buksan niya ito, Marsden was there broadly smiling, dimples and all. Prepared na ito patungong trabaho wearing a blue striped white shirtsleeve that was folded in the arms baring his well muscled arms.

Sexy. Naibulong niya sa sarili.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

"Hmmm...smells good. Made me hungry," turan nito nang sundan siya sa kitchen.

Umupo ito sa table and looked at her while she cooked. Nang maluto ang itlog, she placed it in front of him at nagtoast ng bread. Nagluto rin siya ng hotdog at nagsimula na silang kumain. Hindi ito ang unang beses na sabay silang magbreakfast. Minsan pagkagaling nito sa isang malaking park upang magjogging na nagkataong malapit sa village nila, dito ito nag-aalmusal and they always ate comfortably.