49| Rage of Silence

Start from the beginning

"Umm, Tama-chan is sleepy man right now," Honey-senpai added with a frown. I could see a vien pop from the tall girl's head as her smirk started to twitch from annoyance.

"Get him up!" She demanded with a glare.

"Umm.. I made coffee: would you like some?" Haruhi asked offering three cups to the girls, getting the attention.

"Thank you! How nice of you!" The tall girl said going to grab one herself when her friends took some as well.

"You're like a jewel in a dunghill!" The dirty-blonde haired girl says as she smiles at Haruhi.

"This coffee made by you, fair maiden, has such lovely fragrance!"

Their praises made me proud and unconsciously leaned back with a proud smile, but then I heard a fast beating sound from behind me, making me realize that Mori-senpai was still hugging me from behind, in still a very protective manner. I quickly got out of the clossness in a heart beat as my face was blazing red from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry, I forgot.." I trailed off at my sentence, to look up at Mori-senpai who's eyes were already directly looking at mine, like he was waiting. I saw his lips turn into a soft smile, his eyes gentle. "It's fine.." He softly answered. Suddenly I felt my heart skip a bit and looked away.

Shit, what the heck is wrong with me!? I screamed in my head, as I couldn't stop my annoyingly loud beating heart.

"You guys are wrong! What productivity is there in a love between two women?! Why do you think God made Adam and Eve?!" Tamaki's sudden yell caught my attention, and made my loudly beating heart to slowly calm down. I looked at his direction. He was running towards the three girls to make a point, but suddenly slipped and accidentally put his finger on the hot coffee. The reaction was priceless as he quickly backed away with tears on his eyes.

"Hot, hot, hot, hot-" he screamed, Honey-senpai went to Tamaki's side to blow on his finger, but Tamaki still screamed 'hot' again and again, until Haruhi went beside him with a bandage at hand.

"Gosh, be careful.." Haruhi said with a scolding look, quickly bandaging his hand.

"..Thank you" Tamaki says looking at his bandaged index finger.

"Do you always have bandages with you?" Tamaki asked.

"I got it as a bonus from the supermarket where I bought the instant coffee. The supermarket always gives me something extra." Haruhi explained.

"Extra?" Tamaki asked, looking clueless.

"Looks like it's not even-worth a talk.." The tall girl says going in front of me and grabbing my arm, then went to Haruhi to get hers. Haruhi and I blinked in confusion at the situation.

"Now that we know the state of matters, we cannot leave the fair maiden and her charming brother in a club like this! We shall process their admission papers to Lobelia immediately.. and bring them into the Zuka Club!" She declares, my eyes widened at this.

Haruhi and I got out of her grasp, backing away a little from the girls group.

"W-Wait! But I'm not a girl!" I yelled, beads of sweat forming on my head at the girls' declaration.

"Oh, don't worry sweety you'll fit just fine," The dirty-blonde girl says to me with a gentle smile.

"W-What?" I asked, still confused.

"Just wear our uniform and they won't recognize a thing!" The petite girl says.

"But I'm a GUY! I can't enter a private girl's school just because I look feminine!" I stated again emphesizing 'guy' as in 'male'.