Chapter 2: The Ministry

A/N: Hola Peeps! Okay, I Just Wanted To Tell Yall That I Will Be Updating Everyday. Yes, Yes, Your Welcome People. I Know, I'm Awesome XD
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
After telling Harry, Ron and Ginny about the letter, I quickly aparted to the Ministry Of Magic. When I arrived, I quickly went to the Ministers office, but was stopped by a few fans. Yes, the Golden Trio is still pretty famous, even though it's been 7 years since Voldemort got defeated. By the time I finished signing autographs, I was 5 minutes late.

When I got their, I realized who my partner was. He was sitting right their. His name starts with 'Draco' and ends with 'Malfoy'. Draco Freaking Malfoy!?!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
When I got to the Ministers office, he said we had to wait for my partner. That's when she came in. Granger. She looked at me wide eyes for like 5 seconds straight. When she finally looked at the Minister, she fixed her posture and sat down next to me. "Sorry I'm late Minister. You know how it gets with signing autographs..." Granger said, looking extremely exhausted. "It's quit alright Ms. Granger. Okay, now let's get down to business." The Minister starts.

"As I told you both in the letter, you 2 will be partners. And your mission is to... How do I say this- Pretend to be in love in public." I look at him wide eyed. "WHAT?!" I scream. "No." Granger says in a calm voice.

I quickly get my cool back and look at her in disbelief. How is she so calm about this?! I thought. "Just- Just hear me out..." The Minister started but was soon cut off by Granger. "With all do respect Minister, I don't understand why I have to be partners with him!" She says, with a look of pure disgust on her face.

I couldn't help but glare at her. And she, so kindly, glared back. "I want you both to listen. The reason I picked you 2 is because... If this gets to the daily prophet, how do you think the death eaters would like that? A muggle born, not to mention Harry potters best friend, with a pure blood, not to mention a Malfoy, and an ex-death eater. The death eaters will attack you guys if they find out. And that's exactly what we want. My men will be near you at all times incase their is an attack, plus... you both are extremely skilled aurors, so you might even be able to take them on yourself! But my men will still be their just incase." The Minister says.

"Fine." Me and Granger say at the same time. "Great! I'll see you both tomorrow to discuss the whole plan!" He says in a cheerful voice. Not waiting for a reply, I storm out of the room slamming the door behind me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: So, Do Y'all Like It So Far? Like It? Love It? Hate It? Sorry, I'm Pushy!
-Ella