I bit my lip with hesitation as I stood a few feet away from the threshold. Eventually, against my better judgment, I went in.

What I'm met with is a wall of bookshelves. I'm talking hundreds of books. There's red velvet couches and seats, a desk with a lamp overhead. It's like his own private library in here. I was in awe.

I'd never picture Harry in a place like this. It's so calming and quaint. It's beautiful.

My fingers ran across the spines of some books, paperback and hard cover. He had all of the staple classics, like Moby Dick and To Kill A Mockingbird.

Maybe this place just came with the villa, because I can't picture him as much of a reader.

After taking in the beauty of that area, I eventually went downstairs to the kitchen. I was hoping that maybe some water would help me get to sleep by some logic.

I searched the cupboards for glasses, eventually finding some and filling one up with water.

I'm in an uncomfortable situation. I'm here, not knowing why, while I have no necessities or toiletries or clothes.

I need Zayn to get better so I can get the fuck out of here.

As I drank my water, my blood froze when I suddenly heard movement at the front doors.

Chills went up my spine as I slowly set my glass of water down, listening as I heard the doors unlock.

I didn't have the time to hide, because within the next second, the doors busted open and a body came stumbling through.

My first thought was an intruder—that someone was breaking in, here to rob or hurt Harry and I. But instead, I'm left in shock when I saw Harry come down the hall.

I immediately grew confused—I thought he was up in his room this whole time.

Upon a single glance, I could see that he was kind of disheveled. His hair was a mess, he wasn't walking straight, and most concerning of all...his head was bleeding.

"Harry!" my voice raised with concern, seeing his state. I would've just left it alone but he didn't look good.

He cupped his ear as he looked at me for the first time. "Christ, quiet down." he murmured. "So fuckin' loud for no reason."

He threw his keys on the counter, and then walked past me to the fridge.

"What the hell happened to you? You're bleeding." I pointed out the obvious.

Scanning the inside of the fridge, Harry kept his back to me.

"Got into a fight." he mumbled...and that's when I noticed how slurred his speech was.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, watching as he kept his back to me and shrugged as he reached into the fridge.

Without answering, he turned around from the fridge, closing it as he held a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Harry!" I scolded, immediately reaching to grab the beer from him. If he was already plastered, he shouldn't be making it worse.