"Why are you so busy these days?"Jaeni asked Jangmi in confusion while drinking her banana milk. Jangmi just smiled at her friend, thinking of a way to lie-
"Nothing bad happened."

"You are starting to eat with someone else. I felt disappointed."

"Don't make me feel guilty, Jaeni. I'm quite busy with the charity work that my club teacher asked me to do."

Jaeni just nodded,
"Since when are you close to Riki? That bad guy? I saw he was bringing you somewhere else before. You also slapped him. it surprised me."

"I'm not close with him. He was annoying, so I pick a fight with him."

"So, is it coming to the end?"

Jangmi nodded, "Don't talk to me about him."

"Just don't mess with him again after this. He is quite risky to be close with."

Jangmi giggles, shook her head at Jaeni as she acted worried. Before the next class was starting, she decided to write her diary again- she searched for it in her bag and also under her desk but it was lost her sight.

"Jaeni, did you see my diary?" Jangmi asked her friend in worries, hoping she didn't lose it since she wrote everything in the diary, including her privacy that other people didn't know.

She pushed her wheelchair backward, was about to leave the classroom, and went back to the rooftop but she stopped when the teacher came into the classroom with a list of names on his hand.

She sighed and went back to her seat, looking around the class if she accidentally leaves it on other tables. Her eyes caught Riki who was reading a book under his desk- she looked at it for a long time and finally realized it was her diary.

She cursed in a low tone, thinking of a way to steal it before Riki knows her secret.

"As you know, you needed to do a project for your examination every year. So, it will help you to gain more scores and increase your ranking."

"I already arrange you in groups. So, all of you are not allowed to change it without my permission."

Jangmi didn't listen to the teacher at all and just fixed her eyes on her diary that Riki stole when she was having her lunch on the rooftop.

"Jangmi, the teacher is calling for you." Jangmi quickly back to her sense and looked at the teacher in confusion.

"Is it okay for you to have Riki as your partner?"

Riki looked at her too, smiling while showing her diary to her making Jangmi felt quite pissed off-

"I will just follow what you want, Mr. Jiu."

Riki smiled again, continue reading her diary.

-

"You need to buy a new wheelchair, Jangmi."

Jangmi shook her head, "It will be a total waste. I went to my treatment a week ago and the doctor said that I could have the possibility to walk again. I will wait for the free day to come."

Jaeni just giggles, realizing how confident and positive Jangmi was. She helped Jangmi to push the wheelchair as they wanted to go home together but they stopped when Taewoo was standing at the school gate. They wanted to leave but Taewoo caught them and stopped them for no reason.