"Oh I hope your hungry, I made you lasagna. It should be ready in about 20 minutes. I also started your laundry and cleaned up a bit. Your very messy dad." I said with a grin.

He chuckled "yea I know. I'm a hopeless bachelor." He said with amusement.

I laughed. I had missed my dad. We sat and talked until dinner was ready. I served him a big helping of lasagna, and sat at the table with him.

"Aren't you gonna eat bells?" He asked looking at me with a little confusion.

"Nope." I said, hoping he didn't press for details.

"Need to know?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes" I said. He nodded and continued eating.

"So where's Jasper?" He asked a couple minutes later, breaking the silence.

"With Esme and Carlisle. I wanted to come see you by myself since I haven't seen you in awhile." I said.

"Oh" he replied. "I guess that makes sense. You really love him don't you bells?" He asked.

Where did that come from? "Yes I do dad." I said smiling.

"Good. I can see that your happy with him. That's all I want Bells, is for you to be happy." He said with his own smile.

After Charlie finished dinner we talked for awhile longer. He fell asleep on the couch an hour after he finished dinner, he tried to stay up but failed miserably. I chuckled when I heard his light snores. I picked him up carefully, not wanting him to wake up with me carrying him. That would no doubt be an interesting conversation.

I carried him to his room and put him in bed. "Goodnight dad." I whispered kissing him on the forehead. I watched him sleep for a couple minutes before I left his room.

I put the leftover lasagna in the fridge and folded his now clean laundry. I put it back in the hamper and left it by his door. Hopefully he would see it before he tripped over it in the morning.

I walked to my room and looked around. I admit I really did miss this house. It had truly become my home while I was here. I don't think I would have been happy living with my mom again. Forks had definitely grown on me fast.

I sighed and jumped out the window, closing it before dropping to the ground. I made it back to the Cullens 5 minutes later. I didn't run my fastest back, wanting to enjoy the view of the familiar forest of my home. I could feel my Jaspers excitement when he realized I was close. I shook my head and chuckled. I really do love that man.

Jaspers P.O.V

After Bella left to go surprise Charlie, I went up to my study. I opened the top right drawer of my desk and pulled out the little black box I had hidden there earlier. I opened it to reveal a simple yet elegant diamond ring. It had a 1 carat diamond stone, with little diamonds circling around the band. I had 'I love you forever and always darlin' engraved on the inside of the band. Bella wasn't a flashy kinda girl, so i hoped that this ring was simple enough for her.

I was going to visit the chief tomorrow to ask for his blessing. I hope he gives it to me. I will marry Bella with or without it, but I would be happier if he approved of me. I hope he can see that I really truly love his daughter, and that i will never hurt her.

I have been trying to not make any final decisions about proposing to her, easier said then done. I had gotten used to not hiding my thoughts and decisions these last few months. Luckily she was not watching my future, only Edwards, Alices and the volturis.  I really hope that this can stay a secret until i propose to her.

I called Rose, Char, Angela and Esme up to my study. They appeared seconds later. I closed the door so no one else would hear and showed them the ring.

"That's beautiful. Bella will love it." Angela gasped out.

"Are ya sure it's not too flashy?" I asked.

They all shook their heads. "It's perfect for her brother." Rose said smiling.

"When are you going to propose?" Char asked excitedly.

"After I go see the chief tomorrow." I said.

They all squealed in excitement and pulled me into a hug. I chuckled at their enthusiasm.

"Don't think about it around Bella, just in case. And try to control your emotions too. I don't want her getting suspicious." I said to them.

They all nodded and hugged me one last time before leaving my study. I put the ring back in my desk and closed the door before going downstairs to wait for Bella.

Three hours later I heard and felt her approaching the house. I got up and ran outside, anxious to see my mate. I felt her amusement and heard her chuckle when she felt my emotions.

I ran and scooped her up in my arms as soon as she came in to view. I kissed her lightly all over her face, causing her to giggle, before I took her lips in a passionate kiss.

"I missed ya darlin'." I whispered in her ear.

"I missed you too baby." She said with amusement and relief.

We went inside the house and went up to the guest room, that Esme had turned into our room while Bella was with Charlie. Angela was set up in the other guestroom down the hall.

The others had all retired to their room for some alone time, well alone as can be with a house full of vampires.

"When are we leaving for Volterra?" Emmett asked from his and Roses room.

"The day after tomorrow." Bella replied.

"Do you think that your plan will work Bella?" Asked Angela.

"I think so." Bella replied.

"They will be too scared to try anything. Jasper and the Major are scary, but Bella and IZ are scarier. No offense brother." Rose said matter a factly.

I chuckled. "None taken sis. I agree with ya."

Emmett and Peter both snorted. "She's not that scary." They both mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Bella yelled.

"Nothin ma'am" They both said with fear evident in their voices.

The house was filled with everyone's laughter, while Emmett and Peter were pouting.

"Dumbasses" Bella said low enough for only me to hear, I chuckled.

"That they are darlin'." I replied in the same tone as I kissed the top of her head.

END OF CHAPTER 30. JASPER IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO BELLA! YAY! SHOULD BELLA TELL CHARLIE WHAT SHE IS? SHOULD I MAKE CHARLIE WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE TOO?

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR! :)