maxtul- Lost

(tul's pov)

Rain was sprinkling lightly. I was sitting near the window sipping my hot choco waiting for my boyfriend to come home. Airpods plugged in my ears as the soft melody of the music engulfed me into it. I finished my drink and went to the kitchen to keep the mug away.

Door opened and max entered our shared apartment. I didn't noticed the sound coz of my airpods. Suddenly someone back hugged me, identifying the sweet and calming scent of my boyfriend, I turned around to hug him back but he was drenched in rain. I slapped his arm and said "go and get yourself clean ur soaking wet". He nodded and kissed my cheek. After he was gone. I started decorating the living room according to my plan. I turned off all of the lights except the bathroom (obvi). And hid behind the couch waiting for max.

(Max's pov)

I finished my showering session and wrapped the towel arround my waist. As I went out side I noticed all lights r off. I tried calling for tul but I got no response. I quickly dressed up and went outside to search my boyfriend. I entered thr living room and saw it decorated with fairy lights and candles all around. Tears started to build up in my eyes. It was beautiful.

(A/n : their living room)

(Third person's pov)

The place was overwhelming and max was so happy seeing it. *Cough*Cough* tul acted up. Max turned around to see this his boyfriend of 3yrs on one knee holding a red velvet box in his hand. Fliping open the box tul stood up and said "it's been three years we started dating but still it never fails to explode butterflies in my stomach when u smile at me like the first time I ever saw you. Your beautiful and caring nature never fails to make me fall in love with you more and more. I get lost in your dark brown orbs every time I look at them. I wanna hold you forever. I can agree ur the person I wanna spend my rest of the life with and take care of you till we grow old"

"Will you marry me and stay with me forever?" He completed.

"YES YES YES" max jumped.tears of joy forming in his eyes as he hugged tul. They parted after a few seconds till max kissed tul with the fullest of love and passion he had for the latter. After the kiss tul kissed Max's forehead and connected both of their foreheads together.
"I love you"
"I love you more"

(A/n: the ring)(A/n: hehe this was a last minute idea I got all the credits to Fantasy_with_Alessia who helped me with the plot of the story hope you enjoy it thank u so much for reading)

(A/n: the ring)
(A/n: hehe this was a last minute idea I got all the credits to Fantasy_with_Alessia who helped me with the plot of the story hope you enjoy it thank u so much for reading)