Shuhua texted him earlier wanting to meet up here.

"Poor Minnie being ignored by her beloved Miyeon." Soyeon mumbled getting Miyeon's attention who was busy doing her art project needed for tomorrow. She ignored what Soyeon just said as she continues to do her work.

"Did she not reply to your messages and calls again?" Soojin asks completely just chilling and busy with her phone unlike Soyeon and Miyeon who seems to be cramming right now.

"It's her fault, she have to deal with it." Miyeon whispered her lips pouting, upset with Minnie. Soyeon noticed how Soojin seems to be not doing anything at all. "Soo are you finished with the research?" Soyeon asks the cherry girl.

Soojin nodded her head, she even passed it already this morning ahead of the deadline so she won't be worrying about it.

"I'm actually surprised that you aren't finished yet." Soojin said sending Soyeon a judging look. Soyeon has always been the one to finish paper works earlier than her. A tint of red blush can be seen on Soyeon's cheek.

"Don't tell me." Soojin gasped trying her best not to laugh at how Soyeon can be deceived by Yuqi. "Awe that is why you were so grumpy when we were in our first class." Soojin giggles remembering how Soyeon keeps on complaining even with the smallest things.

Yelling here and there scaring the people around them.

"Shut up." Soyeon hides her blushing face with her palms.

"How'd you finish your research?" Soyeon changed the subject trying to get her voice to sound normal and not stutter.

Flashback

[Soojin's apartment, 7:00 pm]

"Are you sure?" Soojin asks not wanting to bother Shuhua even more. After finishing their mugs of hot chocolate Shuhua insisted to help Soojin until the last paper.

"Yes and besides there's not much of it now." Shuhua answered as she reach for the papers near the table that needs to be arranged.

Soojin's apartment last night was filled with papers.

Soojin started playing the ends of her hair twirling it around her index finger. Biting down her lower lip she glance at her wall clock. It was getting late already. There at the last pile of paper already.

"So are you still going back to the dormitory?" Soojin asks trying to sound calm as ever. Her eyes wasn't even looking at Shuhua's direction rather her eyes were looking down on the floor like it was the most interesting thing in this world.

If Shuhua wasn't the one who's with Soojin right now, they would definitely think that Soojin's flirting with them.

"Yeah, don't want Minnie and Yuqi to murder me." Shuhua answered that made Soojin to just drop whatever is going on inside her mind right now.

'Break up or you'll hurt him more. Cheating can be in any way or form Soo. Be true to yourself.

'

And again those words ring inside her head remembering how Soyeon lectured her all night but in a comforting way. Setting her unnecessary thoughts aside, she went back to checking the copies making sure that they are ready to be passed tomorrow.

"Thank you for the help." Soojin thanked the younger as she walks the younger out. "No problem at all, if you need help again you can always count on me." Shuhua is gonna be the friend that will always be there for you even if there is no one beside her.

"So I guess this is a goodnight." Soojin grips the paw of her hoodie. Shuhua smiled before pulling Soojin in for a hug. "I really really missed you." Shuhua whispered that caught Soojin off guard.

Soojin relaxed herself as she slowly hugs the younger back. "I missed you too Shu." Shuhua never shows affection like this but when she gets the chance to show it she'll show it.

Just like now.

And so you can say that Soojin had a good sleep.

===

Soyeon stopped her car in front of a store to get some things that Yuqi asked her to buy but she froze on her spot seeing a very weird sight right now.

She doesn't know whether she should follow them or just stay out of it. Then she remembered Soojin.

'Is Hui cheating on her?'

Soyeon groaned as she decided to follow them, taking out her phone she sent a quick message to Yuqi saying that she might take awhile. She was trying not to get caught of course.

So trying to act like a normal person who's also shopping around was her only disguise.

"Dad would like whatever you give him." she heard Hui saying, she was in a very dangerous distance. The girl beside Hui has her back faced towards Soyeon.

But Soyeon was sure that the clothes were so familiar like she have seen it already. Trying to dig her memory she couldn't remember at all. She keep mumbling under her breath.

'Face in front.'

'Face in front.'

'Face in front.'

'Face in front.'

'Face in front.'

Soyeon keeps on mumbling those words hoping that the girl would face in front and as if the heaven have heard it. The mysterious girl face in front. Soyeon gasped.

'Yeh Shuhua.'

Soyeon was taken aback. "Sorry, I'm just nervous." Shuhua said voicing out what she's feeling. Mr. Lee invited Shuhua to a dinner for tomorrow night of course along with Hui.

Shuhua doesn't want to come to the dinner empty handed and she doesn't know any person that could help her besides Hui.

She was having a hard time picking out what she should give.

"Dad is an easy person, don't be nervous. He likes anything colored with gray." Hui helps Shuhua pick out some neckties.

Soyeon couldn't comprehend what she just witnessed. Questions started to fill her head. Her train of thoughts were cut off when she heard her phone ringing. Answering the call, she tries to calm herself resting her forehead on the steering wheel.

"Soyeon your girlfriend is looking for you already. Get this big baby before I kick her out completely." It was Minnie's voice who seems to be annoyed and not in the mood.

Miyeon was still ignoring her.

Soyeon can hear Yuqi whining from the background. "I'll be there." Soyeon shortly replied before ending the call to go and get her beloved girlfriend. As much as she was bothered of what she just saw, she decided to keep it to herself for the time being.