Chapter 19

"Will you be fine alone?" Yuqi asks her friend as they both walk out of their building. "Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry. I might eat dinner with them later." Shuhua smiled at Yuqi reassuringly.

Her father called a few hours ago, inviting her to another dinner with them.

Shuhua waved her hand as they both walk to the opposite path. She headed straight to Seulgi's cafe to get her usual coffee. Her mind was clouded with thoughts.

"Oh Shuhua." It wasn't Seulgi who welcomed her instead a certain blonde beauty was in front of her. "Hey, is everything okay now?" Ryujin asks. "I don't know." Shuhua answered.

Ryujin would be lying if she said that she wasn't expecting Shuhua to come by today. It was the Taiwanese who introduced her to this cafe which undeniably made her come every afternoon.

Shuhua noticed the cup Ryujin was holding. "I might think that you're actually waiting for me." Shuhua jokingly said while pointing at Ryujin's cup of coffee.

It was actually the third time that they have encountered each other like this.

Ryujin lowered her head trying to hide her blush. Ryujin cleared her throat composing herself. "Sorry but I'm not." Shuhua have gone accustomed to how she and Ryujin talks with each other.

"Hey you two! don't block the way." Shuhua looked over Ryujin's shoulder and saw Seulgi giving her a teasingly smile. "My bad." Shuhua replied back as she gives way to the other customers who were literally behind them.

====

Soojin releases a sigh as she sits by the bench. She feels so drained with all the talking today and she'll need to thank Soyeon for today also. You could say that she was very pretentious when it comes to what she really feels.

Seeing those same blank eyes of Hui looking at her brings back of the first few months of the two of them being together.

Hui was this popular guy around being part of the varsity of the swimming club. It never really crossed her mind that she'll be dating the guy.

It just kinda happened.

And she would be lying if she said that all of what the students presumed are true because none if it were real.

They've known the guy as this good looking smart, kind and supportive kind of person.

She started questioning herself.

Why didn't she broke up with Hui even when from the start she knew he was gonna hurt her?

The answer was because she believed Hui was gonna change so all the pain she felt was kept hidden.

Deep buried.

Then the guy did change but no one knows if that was a real change.

She loved Hui honestly.

Her train of thoughts were cut off when someone sat down beside her. "The sky is clear." Soojin tilted her head and she was welcomed by a smiling Shuhua holding a cup of coffee that she is very familiar of.

"Are you planning to stare at me for long?" hearing those words Soojin immediately averted her gaze. It wasn't a coincidence that Shuhua is sitting beside Soojin right now.