Prolouge

"Someone stop her!" Yelled an armed guard, firing his gun helplessly at the small girl that stood before him.

The girl simply tilted her head to the left, laughing slightly as she watched the man be flung into the wall beside him, his body crumpling and landing in a heap on the floor. She continued her assault, large machines and specimen tanks exploding with each step she took. She was here to get what she wanted. And what she wanted was blood.

"She's too strong! Everyone, retreat!" Yelled another Shinra guard, trying his best to run from the utter chaos that was coming. She didn't care if they ran. They'd all be dead soon anyway, at least hey would be when she was done.

She rounded the corner, spotting a guard huddled in the corner, "p-please. I-I'll give you whatever you want." He choked out. The girl raised her hand, the guard kicking and gasping for air as he was lifted from the ground, as if by some unseen force "where is he?" The girl asked, her green eyes almost burning a hole into the man, "t-top floor. H-He's in the lab." The man choked out, grasping at his throat as if something was preventing his breathing. The girl blinked, swinging her arm, the man was thrown to the ground, coughing and gasping for air.

She continued on her way, every guard that stood in her way was either blown back or violently killed, the girl barely even lifting a finger. No one could have imagined the uncontrollable power she would have amassed in such a short time. No one thought she'd even have the idea to turn on them, but they were wrong, and now she was here to deliver the consequences.

She climbed the winding stair cases, each step bringing her closer and closer to her goal. When she reach the top, she was greeted by two, large steel doors. She knew they were locked, and no one could open them from the outside, but that didn't stop her. The guards behind the doors stood there, holding their breath as they heard loud banging from the door. Their gun were aimed, ready to open fire at the beast that would burst through.

"Hold!" Yelled a guard, the others filing suit, their fingers on the triggers as the metal began to buckle and warp as if it had turned to liquid. Within seconds, she was inside, ready to destroy anyone in her path, "FIRE!" They yelled, blasting thousands of bullets in her direction. The girl smirked, the bullets suddenly slowing and stopping mid air. The guards ceased their fire, a mistake.

The bullets then went soaring towards the guards, most them making impact and killing anyone who were in their path. The sound of alarms drowned out any screaming and begging of lives as she continued on her way.

She looked around at the large specimen tanks in the room. Most of them were filled with some kind of horrendous human-monster hybrids. Others were completely empty. As she stepped over the bodies to continue her search, a familiar voice rang around the room.

"I see you've found my secret laboratory. Very good. I knew it wouldn't take very long for you to reach your full potential." Said the voice. The girl looked around, unable to see anyone, "where is he?!" She yelled, demanding answers. "Oh don't worry. He's with me. I can assure you he's in the best of care." Said the voice, a loud buzzing then echoing around the room, "kill her."

The tanks around the room began to drain, the monster inside them suddenly roaring to life as they began to break free of their glass prisons. Within mere seconds, she was surrounded by ungodly creatures, each of them hungry for her blood. She was clearly out numbered, but these beats had no clue who she was...or what she was.

It didn't take her long to kill each one with nothing but her bare hands. Just as she was about to continue her rampage, she felt a hand on her shoulder, "Yule. You have to stop!" A voice said. She turned to see a familiar face in front of her. Cloud.

"Stop?" Yule laughed, "why stop?! Look at what they're doing here!" She yelled, referring to the countless corpses that littered the floors, "you think I wanted to do this? You think I wanted to murder all these people?!" She screamed, trying to hold back tears.

Cloud stood there, staring into her eyes, "I know they've hurt you. They've hurt all of us." He said, his gloved fist tightening, "but once you get what you want then what?! You think you're just gonna leave Shinra and run off? They'll come after you, and they won't stop until you're captured or dead." He said, trying to convince the girl to end her murderous spree.

Yule turned, her small body shaking with anger and fear ,"then let them come. No ones going to stop me...not even you, Cloud." She said, her tears falling on the blood stained metal floors, "once I'm gone...just don't forget me okay?" She said, starting to walk away from her once beloved friend.

"Yule. Yule!" Cloud yelled, drawing his weapon as he heard the footsteps of soldiers coming behind him. "Shit." He muttered under his breath. "Where did she go?" Asked a guard. Cloud shrugged, "When I got here she was gone. I don't know where she went." He said, trying his best to protect his friend. The guard nodded, "alright split up and search! If you find her do not hesitate to fire!" He yelled, the rest of the soldiers running off to go find the girl. Cloud sighed, looking at the staircase Yule had taken. He knew there would be hell to pay, but he'd known Yule long enough to know she'd never stop.

Yule reached the top of the stairs, blasting open the doors to the room. She spotted him inside his usual hiding place; his bullet proofed glass room he used to over look his creations, "Tell me where he is or you're going to be the next one I kill, Hojo." She said, her blood beginning to boil with rage.

The scientist smirked, pressing a button as his voice rang over an intercom, "I told you dear, he's here with me." He said, the floor beginning to tremble beneath her. A large panel in the floor slid open, smoke filling the room as a large tank was raised into the room. Once the smoke cleared, she could clearly see what was inside. Sephiroth.

"You bastard!" She yelled, "what are you doing to him! Tell me!" She screamed, running for the tank that held the man inside, "the same thing I once did for you. With you both in my grasp, Shinra will the unstoppable army that the world needs!" Hojo laughed.

"Fuck you!" Yule screamed, beginning to beat the glass of the tank. Water began to spew and cover the floor as the glass cracked and shattered. The large man began to fall to the ground, Yule catching him and gently guiding him the floor. She ripped off the wires and mask that were on him, gently caressing his face, "Seph. Sephiroth. Hey, wake up. Come on." She said, trying to wake the sleeping man.

Sephiroth coughed, spitting water onto the floor. He wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He then looked up to see his savior, "Y-Yule?" He asked, the girl smiling, "Hey." She said, suddenly hearing foot steps coming towards them, "come on time to go." She said, helping Sephiroth to his feet.

She grabbed his hand, beginning to pull him towards the exit. However, there were guards at every door, blocking their escape. "Stand down! We have you surrounded!" Said a guard, all guns pointed in the pairs direction, "Yule, let me take it from here..." Said Sephiroth, grabbing his Masamune from the wall.

In the blink of an eye, guards were dropping like flies. The more that poured in, the more were killed. Sure they were easy prey, but not even Sephiroth could fight off the endless hoard, "they just keep coming! Seph!" Yule said, trying her best to fend them off. Sephiroth suddenly grabbed her, his large black wing sprouting from his back, "hold on." He told her, the small girl wrapping her arms around him.

Sephiroth flapped with a gust, the two soaring towards the glass top roof. She held on for her life as the two burst from the glass, leaving nothing behind but feathers and shards, "sir?" Asked a guard as he watched them escape. Hojo smirked, "let them go. They'll be back."