Immortals Book 3 Second Half

Start from the beginning

GT and EK just remained still, looking at the guards who were at the door

EK: So GT

GT: Huh

EK: GT!

GT: yeah!

EK: GT

GT: What

EK: GT!

GT: What! What! What is it!

EK: So you say you are the tough one so go beat them up.

GT: What are you! Are you nuts? You are crazy. Are you crazy? Those guys are huge. I'm 1.63 meters tall. Those guys look 2.33 meters tall. You go the hell there.

EK: TF is wrong with you. I'm not going. I only got one eye. You go the hell there. I'm not going

GT: Well....well....well at least you have a robotic arm and leg

EK: Metal, not robotic, metal!

GT: Same difference! I got loose legs. Remember M cut part of my legs and I'm still healing

EK: Well...ya know....uh....I-I....and... what if the hand and leg malfunction huh?

GT: What?

EK: yeah! What if that? What if that? What if that? Huh?

GT: It will most definitely not malfunction you animal

EK: You dog!

GT: You....you-you...

EK: Me...me...me...what?

GT: Okay you need what. I have a better idea

EK: Well don't stop there. Go on you Moran!

GT: My plan is to follow ML the second and PK.

EK: GT! You fool! Why didn't you think of that a long time ago! Let's go.

ML and PK managed to break in from underground. When they broke in, they did not see GT or EK anywhere

ML2nd: Where on Earth are those two!

PK: Oh no!

ML2nd: What?

PK: they are obviously having one of their useless arguments

ML2nd: ah! You've got to be kidding me.

GT and EK entered through the underground path. KK was M's assistant, M's right hand man. M instructed KK to go with ML1st and DS. M unlocked all cages and told the rest to bring him the heads of EK, ML2nd, PK and GT. M did not release PC and ET because he had another plan for them. His plan was to put the devices on them to use PC and ET as bait to get ML2nd, GT, PK and EK. So he did that and sent PC and ET on the field not knowing that the four he wanted were already in his building. EK and GT came out and found ML the second and PK.

PK: What are you guys doing here?

GT: What are we doing here? What are you doing here? What are any of us doing here?

ML2nd: Quit it! You and EK were supposed to kill all the guards outside but now look where you got us. We have to face all these guards.

EK: And now we can face em' all together.

GT: That is the best thing you have said since I met you.

All the thirty three guards saw them including PC, ET, DS and ML the first. KK pushed DS and ML1st to go and explode the immortals building. The immortals fought the 33 men for 23 minutes. PC and ET also started helping them out. They fought and got injured as well. PC and ET told GT, EK, ML 2nd and PK to follow them. They entered an underground place and found multiple paths. They found 20 paths in a circular form. PC and ET told the four to go straight ahead while they would check the rest of the paths. As soon as the four entered the path straight ahead, there was a gas that made them pass out. M and his men got the four and put them on a boat and they all sailed back to California. They woke up and found themselves in front of the immortals building. They were locked on chains. They saw M, KK, N the first and DN the second. They also saw ML the first, DS, PC and ET but they were not tied on chains.