Chapter 15

*3rd Point of View*

Lets just say that Macbeth's visit to Magnolia was absolute chaos.

Shinsou was traumatized and Macbeth was nearly killed by a flying table.

"Erza-San?" Macbeth called out to the red haired female who was strangling two certain males.

The building was full of drunk or crazy ass immature heroes and the ones who were sane were either too scared to intervene or didn't give a fuck.

Wendy and Rogue were trying to comfort Shinsou, who was about to die from a heart attack.

Literally all of the chaotic Heroes of the agency were acting like crackheads and Shinsou had know idea how to react.

So his body decided to try and shut down.

Well, Magnolia was never known to be a peaceful Hero Agency. All anyone could ever hear was shouting, screaming, and the sound of wood breaking.

"I was wondering if you could help me with hand to hand combat...." The sleep obsessed male trailed off as he watched Erza throw Gray and Natsu across the room.

"Oh of course. But wouldn't it be better if you asked Laxus or Gildarts?" She responded.

Macbeth sighed, "Laxus would try and kill me and Gildarts always disappears. And the UA sports festival is coming up in two weeks."

Erza thought for a moment than agreed, "That's true. Very well, I'll fix up your hand to hand combat skills."

"Thanks Erza-San—" Macbeth was cut off by a flying table nearly hitting him.

"THATS IT!!! WHOEVER THREW THAT TABLE IS GETTING NIGHTMARES FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!"

Everyone was silent for the rest of the visit.

Macbeth is not one to mess with when he's angry. Everyone in the agency had learned the hard way.

————————

"Macbeth!"

The said male turned around to meet his team mates.

He was about to enter his class's waiting room, but he was stopped by a few familiar faces.

"Erik, Sorano, Richard, Sawyer...shouldn't you be at security?"

"Well, we wanted to wish you luck! You are part of our team after all." Sawyer gave him a thumbs up.

"Plus, a little bird told me about your little crush." Sorano whispered mischievously causing Macbeth to blush.

"S-shut up! It's none of your concern!"

Then Erik patted Macbeth's shoulder, "Just try your hardest out there alright? Knowing you, you'll probably half ass everything."

Macbeth scoffed, "What's the point? All I am is a data collector."

"What if you just recommend your entire class?" Richard suddenly spoke up.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I'm using that idea but I'm still going to half ass everything." Macbeth crossed his arms.

"I'll pay for your make over!" Sorano countered.

Macbeth blinked, "I'll be trying my hardest now. Good day." Then he walked into 1-A waiting room, slamming the door.

Erik sighed, "At least he'll try now."

The others sweat dropped while agreeing.

————————