Chapter 10

(Important A/n: I'll be changing Macbeth's quirk a little so see the end of the chapter for the changes. I will change his quirk in the Character Information as well)

*Third Point of View*

*USJ*

"Those are villains!" The brothers said in sync.

Everyone gasped at their words.

Then, a pale man with blue hair and....hands.....all over his body and a strange brain bird appeared from the portal.

"So, we have here No. 13, Sasame, and Eraser head, huh?" The portal seemed to ask.

"In the teacher's schedule I received today, it said All Might would be here too."

Then part of the dark purple portal morphed into a shadowy face with sharp and bright yellow eyes.

Aizawa frowned, "So they're the ones who broke in the other day."

Macbeth sighed in annoyances, 'And yesterday I thought it was gonna be a good day' he thought irritated.

Then the man covered in hands spoke up from his place, "Where are you? I came all the way here with this big crowd for you. All Might, the Symbol of Peace...you're not here? Will you come if I kill a kid?"

A/n: This is where Macbeth's quirk changes >~<

Macbeth sneered at him while his brother released his capture weapon.

Class 1-A was shocked. Some students were scared, others were riled up.

'who are the pro Heroes fighting against? What are they facing?.....The answer is monstrous evil ' Midoriya thought, fear evident on his face.

"What? Villains? Are they dumb? They're stupid to break into a Hero School" Kirishima said.

Momo spoke up, "No. 13, Mr. Sasame, isn't there a trespassing sensor?"

Tanizaki nodded as No. 13 answered her question, "Of course there is, but..."

"Did they only appear here, or throughout the whole school?" Todoroki questioned.

"Either way, they must have someone who can send them in without being caught by the alarm. In a building far from school, fight when a class is in session...they're fools but not dumb. There is a motive to this carefully planned attack" Todoroki elaborated.

The students seemed taken aback from Todoroki's observation until they heard a loud yawn coming from Macbeth.

Everyone jerked their heads towards him to see him stretching his arms with a small smirk, "Figured that out already? Tch, I guess recommended students are pretty smart."

Aizawa briefly nodded then walked over to Tanizaki, "No. 13, Tanizaki, start evacuating. Call the school."

Macbeth glared down at the villains, "They were prepared for the sensors, so it's most likely that one of the villains have a quirk that can interfere with the signal."

The teen turned towards rip-off pikachu, "Kaminari, use your quirk and try to contact the school."

The said male nodded, with surprise laced into his eyes as he followed Macbeth's instructions.

Suddenly Izuku shouted, "Sensei, Macbeth! Will you fight by yourselfs? Even if you guys can erase their Quirks, Eraser Head's method is to erase their Quirk then capture them. Close combat is..."

Macbeth turned to the broccoli child and smirked, "Who said I had a quirk like Shota? Ever heard of the hero named Oracion? His quirk can be pretty fucking useful in these situations."