Chapter 11

Midoriya was shot straight into the water. He's eyes widened but he quickly swam up to the surface, 'A warp quirk, so that's his power....To kill All Might and see Macbeth's full potential. What in he world is going on? Why?'

Suddenly, he was attacked by villains with water quirks.

Izuku flinched in fear but Tsuyu came to save the day by kicking the villain!

"Midoriya!" She used her frog-like tongue to grab the broccoli boy and she jumped out of the water and onto a boat.

ShipWreck Zone

After saving Midoriya and sadly....Mineta, she slammed the grape onto the deck while gently setting the broccoli down.

"Thankyou, Asui-San." Izuku said

"Call me Tsuyu." The girl blinked.

'Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk is Frog. She has almost all frog qualities.'

"In any case, our situation is not good..." Tsuyu pointed out as Midoriya agreed.

Izuku thought for a moment then stated, "That villain knew the schedule. The trespassing of the press the other day must've been their setup to obtain information. Just as Todoroki-Kun and Macbeth-San stated, the villains have been preparing for this."

Then the Perverted Grape began to whine, "But-but there is no way they can kill All Might. All Might can easily shred them into pieces!"

"Mineta." Tsuyu called out.

"huh?"

"Don't you think they're going this far because they can kill him?"

Izuku gasped at her statement.

"Villains who have that much power just told us they'd beat us to death. Do you think we can survive until All Might comes? And even if he does come, will he survive?"

And with those few rhetorical questions, Mineta freaked out .

"M-M-Midoriya-Kun, what's wrong with her?" He exclaimed while pointing his finger at Tsuyu.

Suddenly, Tsuyu turned her head and spotted multiple villains circling the boat.

Unfortunately, Mineta started screaming and throughout a fit, "AHHH!!! THERE ARE SO MANY!"

Thankfully, Midoriya began thinking with a clear head, "They have a plan to kill All Might. And they must have a plan to get what they want from Macbeth...She's likely to be right. There are no other reasons. Why kill All Might? Because he's a deterrent to Villains and evil? Why look for Macbeth at full strength? Because he's a hero prodigy? No...more like...I don't need to know the reason... I don't care about the reason!'

And with that, the young male was filled with the determination to survive until backup arrived.

"If they..."

Tsuyu and Mineta turned to Izuku.

"...have a plan to kill All Might and analyze Macbeth's abilities, what we need to do now is put a stop to their evil plans! We will fight and win!"

*With Todoroki (and Hagakure)*

*Land Slide Zone*

The teenager used his quirk and covered the area with a sheet of ice, trapping the villains in a cold cage.

"How pathetic to lose to a kid. Aren't you an adult? Do better." Todoroki glared at the villains coldly.

*With Bakugou and Kirishima*