Chapter 12

*Third Point Of View*

"JIRO!!!"

She closed her eyes, expecting the end but it didn't come.

She blinked her eye opened, and saw the villain looking behind her in fear. Then he suddenly shrieked and ran away, confusing everyone.

'What just happened....'

Jiro looked around and saw nothing that could have scared the villain away.

Then she heard a loud explosion from the plaza and a bunch of screaming.

She glanced over the mountain she was on and saw Macbeth standing in front of a bunch of villains who were shaking in fear.

'Wait! Oracion's secondary quirk is Illusions! But...how did Macbeth know I was in trouble?'

Jiro continued to think until Momo called out, "Jiro! We still need your help!"

"Oh right! I'm coming!"

*At the Plaza*

Aizawa and Macbeth were growing tired as they took down one villain after another.

"Can't I just use it now?" Macbeth wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"No, we discussed this already. You can't use it unless I say so. And I say no." His older brother replied while kicking away a villain.

The brothers stepped away for a few moments, trying to catch their breaths before leaping into action once again.

Macbeth glanced up at the Mountain Zone, 'Thank God I was tracking Jiro's shadow.'

Suddenly, Shigiraki charged at them.

Aizawa released his Capture Weapon but the villain grabbed a hold of it. Macbeth tried to go after him but the teen's stamina was holding it against him.

Then Aizawa tried to land a punch on Shigiraki but the blue haired male blocked it and held on to the Hero's elbow, disintegrating it.

"Ni-San!" Macbeth called out worriedly.

A villain nearly landed a hit on Shota, but Macbeth was able to kick him away quickly.

Then multiple enemies appeared and the two heroes had to fight them off....again.

"Shota! Just get out of here. You're hurt! I can deal with this if you just let me—"

"No!" Aizawa immediately denied.

Macbeth gritted his teeth but complied.

Then Shigiraki started taunting them, as the two tried to catch their breath while surrounded by villains.

Yet, the heroes kept going, despite how tired they were.

A villain tried punching Macbeth, thankfully his mirrors blocked it but the boy noticed it cracking and he slightly panicked, and hurriedly kicked the villain away.

'Damn it! My mirrors have been taking to many hits! And my headaches are getting worse from the illusions! Damn it Ni-San! Just give me permission to use it!'

Unfortunately, Shigiraki noticed this and grinned smugly, as he found a weak point in the teenager's 'Unbreakable Mirror'

Then Aizawa and Macbeth turned back to Shigiraki.

"You're so cool!" The villain said while raising his hands in fake praise

"Then his cheerful attitude changed into a dark one as he said, "By the way Heroes, the real boss is not me."

The brothers looked up and saw a giant bird like creature behind them.

It raised a hand and slapped Macbeth away, shattering his protective mirror.

He grunted in pain as he slid across the ground, blood dripping from his forehead, he tried to get up but his body was too tired, and he went unconscious.

*At the USJ Entrance*

Kurogiri tried to pull back from No. 13's quirk but to no avail.

"A black hole that sucks in everything and turns it to dust. I see, what an amazing quirk. However, you're a Hero who saves people from disasters. As I expected, you're not on par with a regular Hero in terms of fighting!"

Then the villain warped behind No. 13 and used their quirk against them, nearly sucking the hero into their black hole. Unfortunately, they were still heavily injured as they fell.

"H-he got me..."

"No. 13!" Tanizaki shouted.

"Hurry up and get out of here damn it! Get my agency and the other heroes now!" He called out to Iida.

After a strong mental debate, Iida nodded then used his quirk to dash outside of the USJ to get help.

Kurogiri was about to warp Iida somewhere but he was surrounded in green particles, halting his actions.

"Don't forget. You still have me to deal with." Tanizaki's voice echoed around the villain.

Kurogiri tried to warp away but it didn't work, shocking him.

"Ha! You can't warp in here as long as my illusions surround you!" The hero said with a taunting tone in his voice as the villain glared at his surroundings.

Unluckily, Kurogiri found a weaker area of Tanizaki's Quirk and warped through it.

"Shit!" The hero deactivated his quirk, watching the villain teleport away.

"He got away..."

Sero patted his shoulder and tried to cheer him up, "At least Iida can get help now."

"You're right. Let's just hope they get here in time."

*At the Plaza*

Aizawa raises his head and tried to erase the villain's quirk, only for his arms to be broken by the Nomu and he let out shouts of pain.

He glanced over at Macbeth who had blood seeping down his forehead.

'I can't erase this thing's quirk, so that means this is his natural strength. I can't let them get to Macbeth!'

Then the Nomu grabbed Aizawa's head tightly and pulled it back, shoving his head down to the ground again leaving a dent in it.

A few meters away, Midoriya, Mineta, and Tsuyu were hiding in the water, watching the chaos happening in the plaza.

"M-m-midoriya, this is bad...Please tell me you've changed your mind." Mineta said with fear laced in his voice.

Midoriya said nothing as he watched in terror along with Tsuyu.

Macbeth managed to regain consciousness as he heard the sounds of blood spilling and bones breaking.

He shakily raised his head up and his eyes widened in horror.

"N-n-ni-s-sa-an?"

Aizawa was covered in blood, the Nomu on top of him, holding his head down, which was covered in blood.

"Ni-San?"

Macbeth slowly stood up with shadows covering his eyes.

Suddenly, dark shadows bursted out of him, spreading across the entire plaza, shocking everyone around the area.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!"

___________________________________________

Yo!

Shit about to go down next chapter!

And expect a lot of Akutagawa pics/gifs

for reasons that I shall tell you all later ;)

enjoy~

*Bnha, Bsd, fairy tail, and other references I use are not owned by me*