Chapter 8- Graduation gifts

A/N: This chapter is super long, so enjoy 🥰

Zayn's POV

After spend a whole week in Italy, me and Harry had gotten closer.

And now it was time for us go live together in our new house and for Harry to start his last semester in college.

"Ready to go babe?" I said.

You heard that right, I was calling him babe

"Almost done," he yelled from his room.

I then walked to his room and saw that he was not even close finishing.

"So you are almost done huh?" I asked smiling.

He turns to look at me and blushes.

"I-I in my defense it's your fault," he said smiling.

"My fault? Why is that?" I said smirking.

"We where watching all marvel movies yesterday when you knew I had to pack," he said crossing his arms.

"I thought maybe you didn't had much stuff like me," I said.

I then helped him pack all his stuff and when we finished the servants put all the stuff in the car.

After many hours later we finally got home and saw the beautiful house we now owned.

We took a tour to all the house and then we put our stuff on each other's rooms.

And since it was already night we decided to order Chinese and watch a movie, Harry convince me to watch The note book and we did.

That night we both stayed asleep in the sofa.

A/N: there will he a time jump of 4 months!

Harry's POV

Me and Zayn have been married for 5 months and I won't lie, it been great.

We decided start dating well, I know we are married but what I mean it to actually have a real relationship.

He is the sweetest person ever, and I fell in love with him deeper every time.

"Babe, I have made breakfast," he yelled from the kitchen.

Today was my graduation day and I was so excited.

I had also teach Zayn how to cook, he said he wants to be able to surprise me sometime.

I walked downstairs and walk to the kitchen table where the food was already served.

"Mmm, it looks good," I said smiling and taking a sit in the chair.

"Well I hope you like it, I did it to celebrate your graduation day," he said smiling.

"Aww thank you Zee, this is so sweet," I said smiling.

"Anything for my beautiful husband," he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I blushed.

"Also, I have some graduation gifts that I will give you throughout the day," he said smiling.

"You said gifts, you meant as plural?" I asked confused.

"Of course, I want you to see that I am proud of you and well to show you that I love you," He said smiling.

Wait he said he loves me!

Omg!!!

Then I got off my sit and moved him for me to sit in his lap and kiss him.