Project Buttercup (Karl Heisenberg)

Start from the beginning

Next time, we'll see what information we can get out of her. Until then, sit tightly.

End of Recording #3.

———

By Karl Heisenberg, Recording #4

The date... eh, what the date?

November 14th...

Ah, thanks. The date is November 14th.

What is it that you wanted to talk to be about?

Right. Allow me to explain. I've been interested in a.. certain project recently and after borrowing your books—

You still haven't returned them. You haven't tossed them in an incinerator, have you?

No, no. Your books are fine, calm your tits.

I beg your pardon—

Just. Shut. It. Alright? Jesus, we'll be here all day if I don't get a fuckin' word out....

Alright, let's continue... About a month a ago you, let me borrow a few books. One caught my eye in particular. You wrote in it. Notes, I believe. Anyway, you've got some pretty interesting stuff written down. Notes about keeping a body from decomposing. Notes about how to even bring a person back from a coma and might I dare to say— death. I remember on one page you had even written, "Ask Mother Miranda about a Cadou being able to resurrect a host if it is killed moments before the surgery".

I'm afraid I'm not getting where you're going with this, Heisenberg. Are you planning to resurrect something? A pet perhaps?

Not quite. Now, you've stated in your own words that you're curious about if resurrection is possible. You even went into detail about if it just happened. What did you mean by that? Did Mother Miranda let you in on a little secret whilst you were experimenting on your daughters?

My daughters? Is that what this is about? Are you curious as to how daughters came to be in my possession?

I'm curious about how you did it. Were the girls dead before you had started the experiments? Is that why they've gone fuckin' flies near 'em or something. Come on, spill the beans. How did you do it?

I can hardly understand why your interested in that. If it is resurrection you're interested in than I don't think my experiment of getting my daughters would be of much use to you.

What do you mean by that?

For one, resurrection isn't what happened to my daughters. It was the Cadou that Mother Miranda provided me to plant into my girls. The Cadou was what turned them into what they are today. They were not dead before.

So, it was only the Cadou...Probably should have known that but whatever... Do you think a Cadou could bring someone back from the dead? Did you ever ask Mother Miranda bout that?

The Cadou either grants a host an immortal like lifespan or kills the host immediately due to rejection of the body. If the Cadou was able to bring people back from the dead than every experiment from the Cadou would be successful, don't you think?

Ah, shit... you got a point here... Fuck...

If you'd like. I could tell you step by step how I performed the experiment. Would that answer some of your questions?