HeadcannonTime!

That's right. I think it's about time we start doing some Headcannons up in here. That way we can start getting in requests from y'all and get what you like, ya know?

I will only be taking requests for Headcannons so far, that might change later, who knows. I've got a lot of short stories lined up that I wanna put in here, so until then-- we're gonna stick with Headcannon requests.

This will be the chapter you out in your requests, so make sure to put them here if you have any!

Before we start listing some requests, I'm gonna go ahead and give ya the details.

1. Headcannons and Imagines are basically the same thing to me on here, so with Headcannons there will probably be a short story involved.

2. The only two characters I'm gonna be doing Headcannons for is of course our beautiful giant vampire and our greasy gear-head hobo. There will be no other characters involved...maybe..

3. Different Headcannons are usually not set in the same universe as others, so there isn't a main story other than the story of Resident Evil Village. There may be hints of past Headcannons involved but not usually. Don't think too much about it, haha.

4. Yes... NSFW requests are aloud. If you've ever seen my page you'll know I don't shy away from smut or any kind of mature subjects.

5. For Headcannons, the reader will be known as You. In past stories I have refrained from using any names or references such as (y/n) or ______. I dunno why, it looks more professional to me but this is Wattpad we're talking about soooooo... On to the next.

6. For Headcannons the reader will usually be Gender Neutral-- unless requested. There will most likely be requests that involve pregnancy which may be a bit awkward for men, especially if paired with Karl Heisenberg. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was requested).

7. The finally note is that, well, if there is a request that I'm not comfortable writing-- I won't write it. This is, after all, my book and can chose to do whatever with it. However, if there is a request that I won't write, I highly support you to get creative and write it yourself. After all, you know you better than I do! 

And that should wrap up everything I can list for y'all. I'll take in requests whenever y'all are ready! I will usually let you know the day of or at least within 24 hours hopefully.

Have fun!