"Oh yeah, you saw her on the platform?" Fred asks George, who now looks a little guilty.

"I heard your joke about being each other and I laughed. He just looked at me and I waved at him" I say.

I am not mentioning that he winked at me. It would make me go so red.

"Let me guess, he winked at you" Fred says, making me turn to him.

"And she winked back. I am charming with the ladies" George says and, again, I chuckle lightly.

"And you're both really cute" I say, trying not to feel embarrassed.

"Confident, are we?" they both ask.

"Yeah. I think it's high time I actually get to know people, other than my selfish pratt of a cousin" I say, both boys laughing.

"You may be a Slytherin, but you're different. I like that, you have character" Fred says. I blush.

"Oh, she's blushing, Fred. I think she likes you" George says, but I smack his arm "Wow, she is strong" George whines, holding his arm in pain.

"Guess I can call you when George is being a pain" Fred says and nudges me in the side, winking at me "Well, here we are. Dumbledore's office" Fred says and I look at a massive statue.

"It's a statue. With a room above some stairs" I say after hearing someone walking and people talking "Can you usually hear the people in there?"

"No. You can here people in there?" George asks and I nod my head "You got the senses of a wolf"

"I know. It's pretty cool. Thank you, guys"

"Hey, if you wanna be a lonely Slytherin, that's fine, but if not, you can hang out with us" Fred says, making me smile.

"I'd like that" I say and look at the statue.

"Oh, right. Sherbet Lemon" George says and the statue changes into a stair case.

"Thanks" I say and climb up the stairs.

When I get to the top, I yell in happiness and jump around like a little child. I immediately stop when a teacher opens the door. The teacher who did the Sorting Ceremony.

"Sorry" I say and staighten myself out "Professor Dumbledore asked for me" I say and Dumbledore looks through the door, seeing me.

"Yes, come in Y/N" he says and sits up straight in his chair.

"Um, did I do something wrong?" I ask, walking into the office.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong" Dumbledore says, and I look around his office.

On the walls are load of moving portraits of people. There's also a bird sitting on a standy thing. It was a rod with a stick going vertically.

"That's a phoenix, isn't it?" I ask, walking forwards.

"Yes. His name is Fawkes" Dumbledore says. I stare at the phoenix in admiration "However, that is not why I brought you here"

"Right" I say and turn to Dumbledore.

"There is no way to say this lightly, but, you and Harry aren't related. You have different parents"

"I figured"

"What?" the teacher asks and I turn to her.

"I'm __ month/s older than Harry. That isn't possible. And people kept calling me Y/N Black. You almost did. And the wand maker Mr Ollivander asked if I was related to the Black family. It was becoming quite obvious. Who are my real parents?" I ask, turning to Dumbledore.

"Y/N, your mother, M/N, died when she was protecting you against Voldemort, and your father... He's in Azkaban"

"Azkaban?" I ask, not knowing what that is.

"It's a prison. The most secure prison in the wizarding world"

"Why is he there?" I ask.

"He helped Voldemort get to Harry and he killed one of his friends"

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Sirius Black"

"Can I meet him? Does he even know I'm alive?" I ask quickly.

"You want to meet him?" the teacher asks.

"Yes. He may be... A murderer, but he's still my father"

"Okay, I'll arrange a meeting with him. I won't make any promises, however" Dumbledore says and I ran to him, hugging him.

"Thank you" I say as he pats my back lightly "Do- do you think I should tell Harry?" I ask, pulling away.

"It's up to you" Dumbledore says; I nod my head "Now, head off to the Slytherin common rooms"

"Thank you, professor" I say and nod at the teacher, going out of Dumbledore's office.

I walk around, lost, until I see a Slytherin.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Slytherin common room is?" I ask.

"The prefect just told us. It's in the dungeons next to the potions class" the boy says, and I nod.

"Thank you" I say and run around, looking for Fred and/or George.

I'm running past the giant hall when I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry"

"You are a walking disaster" Draco says, and I look at him. He's on the floor. So am I.

"Let me help you" I say and get up.

"I don't need your help" Draco says smugly, and gets up.

"Do you know where the dungeons are?" I ask.

"Just keep going down and it's the second door on the left"

"Second door on the left. Got it. Thank you" I say and head for the stairs.